Daily chat...

Hi Jet, I read your story a few days agao and have to say I sprung some tears, How heartwrenching :( Im a huge sookielala.
Your an inspiration for everyone.!!
Good luck on your journey, We all know you can do it again
xxxxxxxxxxx

hi vikki thank you !!! and i will do it again !!!!!!!

Hope work is OK for you, Jet. I've not been around too much lately, so have missed your posts.

You are definitely an inspiration.

morning all will be back later after school run xxx

Morning everyone. Good to see you around a bit more Laura - roll on November!

Morning all - lovely to have some action on the forum during the night, while the Brits sleep...

Vicky - what made you decide to move to Australia permanently? Like most of us who live away from home, going back is LOVELY! (Just very bad for my weight as I seem to feel I need to taste EVERYTHING I've missed in a short space of time!) Of COURSE you'll be a lot slimmer by December! Stick around!

As most of you know, if it's not raining, I walk to work... (between 4.5 and 7km depending on the route I choose). This morning, striding past a newspaper kiosk, I had to do an emergency STOP because the TOP HEADLINE in the Paris newspaper read: "The madness of Dr Dukan's diet!" ("La folie du régime Dukan"). The "madness" (both its meanings) is then described in more detail in a full TWO PAGE article just inside the cover.

I'll see if I can attach it. Robin and Anja at least will enjoy it...

Attachments

• page 1.pdf
    119.8 KB · Views: 114
page 2

Attachments

• page 2.pdf
    166.7 KB · Views: 112
pages 3 and 4 exceed the file size permitted for the forum alas... Any French speakers could contact me with an email address and I'll send it.

Hi Joanne :) I moved to Australia to be with my husband.... I cant say I miss NZ (now but took years to get over it) as it has changed so much, I wouldn't choose to raise my children there now, There's a better lifestyle here than back home, More choices for the children. I do miss the fejoas though, Cant get them here!
I hope I dont go off the rails to bad over there, I just know I will find it hard when staying in a hotel and eating out is the only option.
I also have a trip to Brisbane within the next 4 weeks to get through, Just found out my mum has a mass on her kidney so they are going to remove the kidney, Again Hotel food!! but its only me going there so should be easier!!

Your good for walking to work!! Dam I wish I could read French :) xxxxxx

Absolutely... looking forward to reading about them...

Morning all - lovely to have some action on the forum during the night, while the Brits sleep...

Vicky - what made you decide to move to Australia permanently? Like most of us who live away from home, going back is LOVELY! (Just very bad for my weight as I seem to feel I need to taste EVERYTHING I've missed in a short space of time!) Of COURSE you'll be a lot slimmer by December! Stick around!

As most of you know, if it's not raining, I walk to work... (between 4.5 and 7km depending on the route I choose). This morning, striding past a newspaper kiosk, I had to do an emergency STOP because the TOP HEADLINE in the Paris newspaper read: "The madness of Dr Dukan's diet!" ("La folie du régime Dukan"). The "madness" (both its meanings) is then described in more detail in a full TWO PAGE article just inside the cover.

I'll see if I can attach it. Robin and Anja at least will enjoy it...

I liked the cartoon at any rate - French not up to the rest :)

Do you still have my email address, Jo? If not, I'll send it again. I'd like to read the rest. Thank you!

Vickki, hope that your Mum will be OK.

(off to google feoja, sounds good)

Ok guys googled feijoas for you, They are YUMMY, Green fruit. I believe they only grow when you have a male and female tree close together? Not sure how true that is but someone from NZ told me that, Didnt even know there was a different sexed tree? But they are very nice......
A few feijoa facts

Oh wow, the last thing I expected it to be was a fruit!

Back