Daily chat...

Tada - Good Morning everyone (just!). Today is a good day! I was complimented on my clothes and I'm meeting a friend that I haven't seen in AGES for coffee.

Hope everyone is well, Berocca looks good, I wish I'd known about that before. Still have a month or two supply of normal multivit and C lying around.

I bet your friend will have a shock Anja! Let us know how far her jaw drops!

morning jet hun xxx
morning /night Aus lot !!!!
sorry to say Vikki that my boy is an angel compared to my girls , sometimes hes too good :/
not a boys boy at all rather be on a computer game than play out or cause trouble

hi scrumps we keep missing each other !!!!!

Morning all, I think all kids are testing at some point. My eldest is 5 and such a lazy arse, he does what he is told but never goes out of his way, so different to his brother who is and so helpful and kind, Emma just drives me demented with her constant singing lol, but all in all they could be a lot worse and I am grateful they are who they are.
How is everyone today? All is well in this neck of the woods, off shortly into the village to get Dh dressing changed. I dont think its healing properly, hope they sort it out though. xx

hi cathy hunny ,its my OH ive been shouting at ,he does my head in ,he is poorly and he doesnt stay quiet for long !!!!!

Am I eating enough?

B oatbran and yoghurt
S 100g of yoghurt plain
L tuna salad
S non fat strawberry yoghurt 150g
D tofu and veg stir fry

doyou feel hungry ?

No not feeling hungry at all. Sometimes in the arvo when driving home from work, so I get a coffee or buy a yoghurt and have 2 in the afternoons. But generally not hungry.

you look like to me its enough if you have a week where you dont lose then i find upping the protien helps ....jo will be the best to tell if youve enough but thats on par with me

Will look for it thanks Vikki. I only have pot set yoghurt. I don't have geletaine.

Oh an excuse to go shopping now.

Xx

Bren you look like you're eating enough to me :) if you're not hungry(suffering hunger pangs or cravings) it's enough...if the pangs hit...hit the protein :D...x

get us we should have a glossary of terms

hit the protien
transit issues
bumbarb
and such like !!

BTW= by the way.! Xx

Found the custard and left it at work, now all I can think about is it!

Importantly I just made a boo boo...... Just ate a large mint, you know the coin size old school mints, without thinking! Hope it doesn't effect me or ketosis.?

morning all chatter's im ere again to see if we are all ok catch ya all later !!!!!!!!

bren put the mint's down lol !!!!!!!!!!

I only had 1... Jus thought yeah in could domwith a chewy after that coffee and accepted a mint! Shocked as I was notthinking.

Nomnom Bren I could do with one of them tonight, Im such a hungry hippo today its not funny!!
I just made the orange yoghurt cake and OMG it was foul, Threw the whole thing in the bin, Me and cooking dont go well :) but may try again later :)
Oh go to coles or woolworhts and get some more custard for the weekend, I love it! :)
Hi Jet :) Hope your good and happy today.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

You guys have WOOLWORTH still? (or perhaps it's a totally different shop!)

Smiling at Bren forgetting and popping a mint in (the weekend before last, I "forgot" and had two glasses of port! DUH! I didn't realise until far later in the day. I'm so not a drinker that it didn't occur to me that I oughtn't!). No worries!

Friday and I'm looking forward to escaping the shackles of my chair in the office and escaping to err the passenger seat of the car this evening for even worse than usual traffic jams due to the transport strike. Ah well. We'll get there in the end!

This strike is slithering to an end (YES!) (except for some sectors - might run out of petrol!) so the rotters have immediately put in notice of another next Tuesday.

Reminds me of how the UK was in the 70s!

Back