Daily chat...

ooo staffy lovers ive got a 4 yr old staff mad as a hatter

a dd requires far more ... oooh everything!

You still here Vicks? Thought you'd be gorn by now... have a good weekend and see you Tues if you suddenly shoot out!

MORNING ALL!

A busy day for me today, got to go into the city and buypost 3 bday presents.

I hate that we are on different time zones.... :(

Morning Bren!

morning (just ) all
just got back from the kids swimming lessons having something to eat then off to town to get some bits and price up some stuff for a mad business venture i have come up with

MORNING YOU LOT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!

Just a quickie... can I use cocoa powder to make some muffins? on Cruise?? Please say yes.... PLEASE

SORRY ADDING ANOTHER ONE.... I read on another post that rhubarb was ok on Cruise? Is this true????

Please someone log on... pretty please (wont mention cherries as they are not allowed!! ;p

Last edited:
MORNING YOU LOT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!

Just a quickie... can I use cocoa powder to make some muffins? on Cruise?? Please say yes.... PLEASE

SORRY ADDING ANOTHER ONE.... I read on another post that rhubarb was ok on Cruise? Is this true????

Please someone log on... pretty please (wont mention cherries as they are not allowed!! ;p

Hi Bren, I think it is a teaspoon of 11% fat or less cocoa that we are allowed as a tolerated item; we struggle to find it over here, but Tesco do a value one. (sorry that's not much use to you!!) - and I don't think 1 teaspoon would give much flavour to your muffins. You could use a chocolate flavouring if you can get that (in a little bottle with the peppermint essence etc).

Rhubarb I love and we are allowed 100g on a PP day and unlimited on a PV day; I make a kind of crumble with my brans and it is pretty good.

Last edited:
Think I need to start being a little bit more adventurous...

Thanks mouse xx

Yeah thinking about getting stuck into some cooking tomorrow? Hoping to do big batches of tofu curry, choc muffins, pumpkin muffins, and a baked cheese cake thing with eggs, fresh cheese, flavouring and yoghurt? Not sure what that will turn out like!

Ok so looking at some more recipes and I am now confused?!@#$

Dukan recipe site says all veg meals are ok on a PV day. i thought that I read in the book that you should always have protein with the vege at meal time and not just veg on it's own?

Thanks in advance. xx

Back