Daily chat...

Oh Vick I am so sorry to hear about your Mum......thinking of you and about you getting to see her soon xxx

aww Vikki hun (((hugs)))

Vicky - I too am soooo glad you're going. I'm so sorry to hear things are as they are with your Mum. Will be thinking of you both.
x

Vickki, I'm so sorry to read your post. Your poor Mum has had so much thrown at her - I can imagine how upset you are:(. I'm sure your visit will give you both a real boost. Thinking of you. xxx

Oh thats guys, Still feel like crap but have to move my bum, Its my sons b-day tomorrow so off to ice skating and getting cake etc today for him. Probably good to be busy and take my mind off mum. 4 more sleeps till I see her, Cant wait.
Have a good day /night guys. Our saturdays just starting, will be a long day! xxxxxxxxxxx

try and have a calm weekend hun xxxx

Morning!

First 'real' day of the holidays here but wee man is still ill - cabin fever well and truly set in. He's fine during the day but seems to get worse in the evening and overnight but doc has said to keep him inside again today.

Tan, give me a nudge during the week!

Hope everyone's OK.

My commiserations Laura!! Hope you get over this soon! DD2 was ill for over a week too and just got better when I had to go back to work, so we didn't have the opportunity to do anything fun together either.

Enforced day at home today - came out this morning ready to go swimming and found two flat tyres, RAC confirmed that someone had slashed the tyres :-( Now waiting for 'mobile tyre service' to get us two new ones - should be here soon (PS just arrived). My daughters (DD1 off school - training day) were not impressed. So did some baking instead therefore I have eaten a small blackberry scone ;-)

Hmm must get some shopping later hopefully DDs will accept that it's too late for swimming now....

Oh Anja - what a trial. Was the car in your driveway? (I don't suppose you ever found out who pinched your veg box either?).

mmm blackberries... lovely

Yes car in drive :-( I think it was a misdirected grudge against the neighbours who also had some of their tyres done, but I could not see that this morning & their car was in the road. He this evening told me he thinks he knows who did it etc... Grumble I wish they could pick disagreements with marginally more intelligent people...

Anyway, car is fixed, swimming was cancelled but more important errands could be completed, and we're £150 poorer :-( Insurance might pay but not worth it probably with excess and loss of sizeable no-claims bonus. C'est la vie, no need to dwell on it.

The Veg box must have been an opportunist one-off but our boxes are now delivered into the (locked) shed. Peace of mind all round. And A&C refunded the stolen one as it was the first time (in about 5+ years).

Good night everyone!

I walked miles this morning in the cold... and am now sweltering in the office in a tshirt... lovely...

Quick hello everyone!

Braving a trip to the cinema shortly. Fingers crossed the youngest will sit still for long enough...(and not cough too much either - bad mother for taking him out:eek:).

Will be back soon!

Hello there Robin - sounds like you're taking ME to the cinema. I also can't sit through an entire film these days (ants in my pants!)... I usually walk out though and meet whoever I'm with outside! hihi!

Good to see you...

MUST-GO-FOR-WALK! Sun is super-shining!! An improvement on yesterday. See you later!

Hi guys sorry on iPad so excuse spelling, how's everyone going? I'm in queensland now not a great time. Mum had ct last Monday then urgent biopsy on Thursday so I saw her for one night. She got stuck in intensive care with a tube down her throat and drips everywhere. She's home tomorrow then back to the hospital on Friday to see a cancer dr and plastic surgeon, yes she has throat cancer traveling to her ears, such a sad time but she's strong, but no kidney operation until she's had chemotherapy and sorted this problem out...... I have sulked , cried and hated the world for the last 4 days and it hasn't gotten me far!! So happy to be seeing her tomorrow and spending a few more days with her. I have not been doing dukan as chocolate has been my friend for the last few days, but will get back on it when I get back to Sydney . Hope everyone is doing well. :). Talk to you when I get home.... For some reason my pocket wii fii and mobile hate queensland , take care all xxxxxxx

Vickki - thank you so much for taking the time to post your so very sad news. I'll be thinking of you
x

vikki hun take good care of you xxxx

Back