Daily chat...

I will do Dukan friendly when I can but I will be having a few drinks of course, also I can't see anyway of having my oats!!!! If you know what I mean? LMAO

a lot of hotels offer yoghurts for breakfast, you could add your oats to that..... or depending on how long you're gone for.... make a load of gallettes/muffins and take them with you?

could you request some warmed milk and mix them with that, DIY porridge? :S.... I don't hotel it generally so I'm not best placed to advise :)

p.s. if you pre-soaked your oats/wheat in a little milk they'd mix into the yoghurt with a less grainy texture...

make a vanilla cake with them keep in a tuppaware box should last a few days

I have just read somewhere that galettes will keep for 5 days wrapped in cling film so that may have to be what I do for the first 5 days, not sure if they will last that long in the heat and without a fridge though

they need the fridge i think but id still take a bag of bran cos you never know...the oatbran is good for the cholestral not sure about the other benefits

Now I'm confused. I thought the oatbran was just good for cholesteral. ???????

It is good for cholesterol too lol, it is the bran and any bran is high in fibre thus making it good for your bowels.
I read somewhere its good for cholesterol as it soaks up the fat in the digestive system.

I really hope it is good for cholesteral as I dont have an issue now, but with the amount of eggs I'm consuming I'm sure it will be soon! :D x

oatbran cholestral wheatbran bowels

hey jo my hunny nice to have you back and has you see we have been trying to help the new starters !!!

but now our GURU is BACK !!!!!!!!!! welcome oh mighty one lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo how was your hols babe? nice to see you back.

jet i love love love your avatar xxx did you have a good time friday night?

Back