Daily chat...

hey jet hunny xxxx how was your day ?

hiya scrumps my day as been very funny today ,hope ur ok !!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone =] hope your all well
xxx

Hiya Pearly, yes I am well thank you - nearly finished work for the day and then nearly the weekend - and it's meant to be nice weather - although that will probably change! Had a good day yourself? I have been making a real effort to try and drink water throughout the day as opposed to drinking about 3 litres of it in the evening within a couple of hours, and being constantly in need of a pee.

im good thank you, been getting art and crafty today made a few things so its been good, only just stopped for lunch =p =]

Well another day nearly done. However this is my PV day 1.

I had galette for breakie. Yoghurt for morning tea. Tofu and cabbage curry for lunch. Thinking about a coffee on the way home or just drinking my water? Not sure on dinner though? Perhaps egg, salmon and brocolli and cherry toms? or spinach....

So what do you think have I managed to do a PV day correctly?

Good PV day, I'd say.

(A bit OT but I found tofu on the organic health shelf when getting my brans yesterday. I'd never seen it before. I almost bought it but have no idea what to do with it:eek:. It did have a recipe on the back of the package, but not Dukan-friendly. So, if you wouldn't mind, could you post your tofu/cabbage curry recipe, please? Then I can try it and say that at least I've eaten tofu. Plus will make a change from meat/fish).

morning all chatter's of to work now catch you all soon byeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!

NO WORRIES!

Tofu is quite tasteless unless flavoured.

Tofu curry....
200gm of tofu diced into rectangle cubes
1 cup a shredded cabbage
1/2 a tomato
1TBS of diced onion
curry powder
rosemary
garlic
ginger
corriander (leaves loosely chopped)
dollop of natural yoghurt and djion mustard (little) for the sauce

Wipe as directed the non stick pan with paper towel which has a little olive oil on it (Dukan book method). Heat the fry pan to med - high. Then place the tofu and onion in the pan. Add the curry powder, garlic, rosemary and ginger (chilli optional) and stir for 3 mins. Now add the cabbage and tomato and stif until cabbage is cooked.

Mix up the sauce with salt, pepper and the mustard/yoghurt. Turn off the pan and either combine sauce and tofu in the pan or a bowl and serve with the corriander.

Yum.

Great, will try that next week (once I've been back to the supermarket).

I know there are tofu Dukan recipes but am always a bit iffy if they've not been tested first when I'm not familiar with the ingredients, so good to know that you enjoyed it!

morning all just off todo te school run and some errands will post later havea good morning

Good morning all. Omg my son's toast smelt good this morning lol. I had to go to bed early my jelly hadn't set last night lol. I'm on a late shift today and a night tomorrow boo :(

Oh no I might cry. I NEED toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

NO.... no step out of the kitchen. Avoid the toast ladies. Phew I sense that you are backing away. LOL

x

ha ha ha Jaqys/Bren I'm now safely eating scrambled eggs :) xxx

Glad we put the fear into your there! LOL . Oh the support of mini er's!

Back