Daily chat...

It definitely helps Bren. x

Morning ladies and it's been a busy morning, and this afternoon won't be any better (and even next week is looking grim!!)...

Bren - great recipe thanks. My sister doesn't eat meat (but does eat fish) so I've sent her your recipe. Any more veggie recipes would be good. She's not doing Dukan though, so she can "improve" them. It's just interesting for her to see what you're eating!!

Hope you all have good weekends if I don't get around much individually to all the diaries...

No worries. I too eat fish, I go through phases of like it and not.

Going to not get on the scales until Wednesday morning if I can help it, as I have weighed the past 2 days and don't want to become disheartened when the losses slow.

Just taken my multi and flaxseed oil capsule ( not sure if that's allowed on dukan) I hope that it will keep me regular which it normally does. Otherwise I am going to have a natural fruit fibre sup. as I haven't been to the toilet since I started 3 days ago.!!

Well off to read Dukan book.

Are you eating your bran bren?

On cruise you can add wheatbran which helps some (bloats me :( ). Rhubarb (in muffins or with yogurt) and mint tea help me.

I can't find any nutritional info, if there are carbs then no (unless it's very low).

If it's coffee flavouring you're after, I use instant coffee quite successfully - just blend with a little water and add to whatever you're making.

Just taken my multi and flaxseed oil capsule ( not sure if that's allowed on dukan) I hope that it will keep me regular which it normally does. Otherwise I am going to have a natural fruit fibre sup. as I haven't been to the toilet since I started 3 days ago.!!

Errm yes that's part of the course, 3 days is not unusual at all. You're taking in so much less fibre, even with the added bran, that you're going to need to go much less frequently. Some people resort to Senna every now and then. Also keep up your fluid intake (I'm sure you are) which helps a little bit...

hey jet hey jaqys xxxx

hi jaqy's and scrumps ,im just so tired today day as been busy !!!!!!!!

Well it's time to get up for me. It's a PP day today. Going to do 20'mins on the bike become I shower and off to work. Have a good sleep all.

Must admit I haven't had my 4 TBS of bran just been having 2. Clearly I might need to take the full 4....

morning Aus lot have a great day xxxxxxxxxx

Morning or good night should I say it's 8am here.

Xx

Good morning to the UK! and Europe. xx

It was a lovely day here in Melbourne today and I hope you have one which is similar.

First time in 4 days and finally a bowel movement (ok enough said)!! LOL

Jeans went on easy today (since last weekend). Also tried on a dress which hasnt fit since March. It has been too tight around my arms and every time I lifted them it cut into me under the arms. Well not this morning fit beautifully.

Been reading a little more on the Dukan book and just about at the half way mark. It's talking about Stabilization and also when you feel that you cannot go on with CONSO you should stop and go to stabilize and then maintenance. .... This got me thinking that I know at some point I will still go out for dinner with hubby and friends, the weather is really starting to be sunny and outdoorsy, and this will involve a wine (I can stop at 1, not a big drinker). Not that I am planning on breaking my Dukan plan but know that if an occasion arises that I will want to enjoy myself (not go crazy, but still be social).

So a plan hoping that I will only be breaking 1 meal of the day and will try and opt for fish and salad/vege, along with 1 glass of wine followed by sparkling mineral water for the remainder of the event.

What has got me stumped is that in the book when it talks about giving in to temptation you can do 1 or 3 things... one of them says that if you choose to continue with Dukan you will go back to Attack and more or less start a fresh. Has anyone done this? What happened? Was is a full blown several days of binging afterwards or were you back on track after that one meal?

Bren
x

i think some people who have broken it went back on attack i know the weekends that i was not good in august i went straight back on pp for 5 days
weather is very wierd over here today its warmish but really grey skies ..they say its our last "nice " weekend before winter sets in brrrrrrrrrrrr

my other half would love to move to Melbourne just cant afford it ..he keeps looking though lol

Back