Daily chat...

morning all chatter's ,im glad ur hubby is feeling a lot better vikki ,i got myself a bit confused yesterday on who's husband is who's lol .............

its nice when the kiddles are back to school my youngest isnt off till 21st oct ,i think kids get to many holidays !!!!!!!!!

so have a good day all and be good too !!!!!!!!!!!!

morning dukaneers, this is the first place I come to when I turn my laptop on in the mornings now :).
WI day is Fridays for me but I had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and wished I hadn't as I was 3/4lb up on last Friday :( mind I had a couple of pv days on Friday and Saturday so maybe thats it.
Forecast was for dry and sunny today but its grey and blowing a gale out there.........gonna make my dog walk harder work which I suppose is a good thing really (I don't sound very convincing do I) LOL!
Hope you all have a good day.

Kay xx

Morning campers!
A quick hello before disappearing in a pile of work for the morning... grrr... (cheek of it!!).

Kaye - I never ever weigh myself after PV... it'll just be water fluctuation no doubt.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. x

Morning guys :) Yes Husband ok and at work, He ended up coming home AFTER they had stuck needles in his tummy for surgery as they found out we had Private Health cover , The surgeon wouldnt touch him, So NOT happy, Our health fund doesnt cover operations till next mth as we would have had it a year then.......... Have to say I love that our country is free for Dr's and hospitals but when they will not touch you because you have private is not right!! Lucky hes out of pain now just have to book into get them out privately .
Good news kids back at school tomorrow :) Oh I so cant wait!!! Then I can get back to curves to work out again.
Bren good luck with WI :)
Have a good sleep Jet and m-mouse, scrumper and robinhood.
Robinhood is France really romantic like in the movies???? So want to go there and see the Eiffle Tower :)
Ok off to get the kids stuff ready for tomorrow, (They should start on a monday NOT tuesday!!)
Have a great night guys, Have a good day Bren :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll have to ask Jo. She lives in Paris and walks by the Eiffel Tower quite often. I'll be going at some point again as my eldest is desperate to see it too!

I live further south, in a small village. (not too far from Vercors national park - you can google it). I wouldn't call it romantic here, but it's quiet, good food and wine to be had, decent people (mainly) so I'm more than happy to stay. Just wish I could find a job that worked round school hours, that's my only gripe!

Morning all!

Just off to bring youngest home for lunch. Been at the GP most of the morning:mad:, eldest has spots on his back, so query chicken pox. Morning morning is no appointments so just had to wait in the queue. Anyway, he doesn't think he has the pox, but need to wait 48 hours after the first spots to see if he gets water blisters on them or not (which takes us to tomorrow morning). He spent Saturday afternoon messing with his pals in the dirt/grass, so probably insect bites (which is what we though but better safe than sorry). So he is happy, he gets a day off school!

He's making lunch (although not for me) because he wants to (he likes cooking) so I'll go and see what concoction he's decided on before heading out the door.

Hope everyone's OK!

Morning all, lots of catching up to do I see, we've had a nice weekend, except Dh managed to cut his hand with a saw when he was cutting up meat. Of course we live 65 miles from A&E it was 9pm, I don't drive, Emma was in bed etc, I told him he needed stitches but he wouldn't do anything about it.He said he will wait till Monday:sigh: typical man. Anyway I changed the bandage last night, (or cut up muslin as Emma had used all the bandages to 'help' her teddies). I got him an appt for this morning at 9.30 so he just phoned and says he got a tetanus, a new dressing and a week off work, pity he cant do anything (is that cruel lol).
Right best go and decide what to have the rest of the day so I can come back and write my menu.

Oh Cathy....! You and Vikki have really had some weekend! Hope hubby is ok and the doc can sort out his hand. I would love a week off work (it's only week 2 of the term)... LOL

Morning Dukaneers :)

My you have all been busy....hope your OH feels better soon Cathy...had to take my dad to A&E a few months ago when he sawed through his hand! men! :p

mind it wasn't all bad - his doctor was a total dish ;)....lol clouds and silver linings lol :)

anyways - good luck to everyone for today! x

morning all eww gross Cathy what is it with men and their refusal to see a dr till somethings hanging off , but their happy to pull a major man flu on us to be waited on lol

Can we not talk about men and things hanging off please? Been there, done that (several times) got a few grey hairs each time instead of a tshirt. (he's managed 9 months without an accident though, whoop).

lolLaura ...told mine if he dont sort out his snoring hes moving downstairs ive not slept properly in a week ...hes had one op but hasnt worked

ooooh talking of the Eiffel Tower... last night, when we drove back into Paris after our weekend in the country, we arrived just after 10pm and she twinkles in the dark on the hour for 10 mins... so she was twinkling at us. Lovely sight! See photo here
Eiffel Tower shimmer | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

wot a lovely site that was the eiffel tower twinkling !!!!!!!

hope all chatters are ok and there hubby's are ok too ,my OH has a migraine but has 2 days off work so he will be ok lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Morning all.! Really tired, and it's a late one tonight, parent teacher interviews.

Morning guys :) OH SO LOVE THE PIC JO!! The closest I ever got to the tower was in Las Vegas last year but we all know thats not real, I will have to win another holiday and this time to Paris!
Have a great day guys, Mine are finally back to school so I can hit the gym,
Good luck tonight Bren, Not sure how you can do so many kids at once, Think I'd shoot them all :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey there vikki i missed you last night so i hope u had a good day and a good evening !!!!!!!!!!!

morning all chatters hope we are all well !!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all - and how is everyone today? how's the weather in your respective necks of the woods?

Here it's CHILLY CHILLY in the mornings (particularly at 7am when I leave home to walk here...), then it's bright and sunny and even warm for October in the afternoon. Excellent!

Strike day (again) here... aaah these pension reforms... as I've been walking mornings for a while, it didn't bother me although there was more traffic so a little more awkward to cross roads... tonight, however, won't be fun on foot but being squashed on trains doesn't appeal either! This time it's a renewable strike, so could be more of the same tomorrow; and the day after; etc etc.. aah the French and their strikes!

Back