Daily chat...

Morning all, bright and cheerful here, its another gorgeous day in the sunny Highlands. Ive been picking winkles most days and nearly have a bag full, I will go again today and see whats what. I need to sort a couple of orders out today.
Jo that picture is beautiful, I have only driven through Paris at night and it was lovely, very romantic.
Hope your OH migraine goes Jet,
Hope tonight passes quickly Bren, we have our parent teacher nights in November I think.
Morning Vikki, Tania, Laura and all else who follow xxx

morning all ...cold and sunny here also ....
Just got back from taking Dyl and one of his classmates to a gifted maths session with a professor no less , god help him ....30 ten year olds lol, was an hour away in the middle of nowhere and I got stuck behind a tractor on the way back grrrrr..................... still other boys mum is doing the pick up as ive got to go to the littlests harvest festival today at the church ....

still totm bloated and yuck and a headache so gonna do nothing for and hour except have a cuppa then i say get on with some bits and pieces ...
have a great day everyone

Hi guys, Cathy whats a winkle??
Went to curves today and had my measurements done, They were shocked I lost a total of 34cm in 5 weeks, 11cm off my waist, 5 off boobs, 6 off abdo, 4 off hips, 6 off thighs and 2 off arms, So a very happy Aussie here :) Will be good to see what next mth brings.

Weather here has been ok today but going to rain tomorrow :( We have a new puppy and I cant stand wet puppy smell in my house and love ALL the windows opened but cant do it and she and my koko run around downstairs like mad dogs...Roll on summer!!

Hope everyone has a great day, My kidlets have just gone to bed so I shell head that way soon and watch TV in bed, Away from the laptop :(
xxxxxxx

Hi all,

Vikki well done, fabulous results!

Scrumper, Cathy and anyone else hello.

Rainy in Melbourne also and for the next 5 days. Off to bed now and first WI in the morning..... Fingers crossed I'm soo nervous, wish I hadn't snuck a peek mid week as I am now paranoid about the 1 glass of wine from Sunday! Have just done 2 days of PP to compensate. Back to PV tomorrow.

Night all xx

Went to curves today and had my measurements done, They were shocked I lost a total of 34cm in 5 weeks, 11cm off my waist, 5 off boobs, 6 off abdo, 4 off hips, 6 off thighs and 2 off arms, So a very happy Aussie here :) Will be good to see what next mth brings.

Weather here has been ok today but going to rain tomorrow :( We have a new puppy and I cant stand wet puppy smell in my house and love ALL the windows opened but cant do it and she and my koko run around downstairs like mad dogs...Roll on summer!!

Hope everyone has a great day, My kidlets have just gone to bed so I shell head that way soon and watch TV in bed, Away from the laptop :(
xxxxxxx

A winkle is a little willy... ;)

Fabulous measurements...

I can't believe you're saying "Roll on summer" to us... :-( :jelous: :jelous:

hi everyone =] =]
hope your well, have my beef marinating away getting ready for dinner =]

Afternoon Jet! :)

Afternoon Cathy :)

Hope all things went well with the picking and the orders - how's your site coming on now?

I'm very envious of your "gorgeous day in the sunny Highlands" :) I can't wait to get back up there.

You should put your website address in your sig :) will save me asking you to re-post it :)...I'm so forgetful x

morning all ...cold and sunny here also ....

still totm bloated and yuck and a headache so gonna do nothing for and hour except have a cuppa then i say get on with some bits and pieces ...
have a great day everyone

Afternoon Tania :) sorry your morning began wit TOTM and being stuck behind a tractor :eek: that sounds like something which would happen to me!...as for my totm it's STILL here and being cruel :(.... hope you've managed to put your feet up for a bit....have you noticed it being any worse since Dukan?....

A winkle is a little willy... ;)

Or it's a shellfish thing :D....;) Jo you're naughty!

I can't believe you're saying "Roll on summer" to us... :-( :jelous: :jelous:

Me neither :( is anyone else really not looking forward to endless dark days :( cos I'm not xxx

Anyways I'm zipping around threads :D....later gators xxx

Last edited:
I like the cold nights of winter, I like feeling warm in bed. I like sleeping :D
But I dont like only seeing daylight on the weekends.

xxxxxxx

that is fantastic vikki and really pleased for u well done ! enjoy ur evening !!!!!!!!

hey ladies im around but had a dreadful afternoon mmmmmmmmmmmm kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mornign all!, well Vikki anyways lol

A good evening to the rest of you fabulous Northern Enders of the Globe!

Blah to the kids Jet. Hi Vikiki, alottoloose, Jaqys, Peraly and Jo.

Got to get ready for work but pleased to post a WI result in the WI thread. Ciao for now and will jump on later.

Bren
X

aww jet hunny whats up xxxxx

Morning guys :) Woke up to a nice day today s'posed to be 27 today so thats good I guess :)
Hope your feeling better jet :( Yes uuuummm kids :)

Bren what part of melbourne do you live in? When I moved over from NZ I was in Bundoora then Fern tree gully then finally West Melton. Have to say I loved FTG best.

Have a great day nikki, vicky, Bren, Jet, Jaqys, Alottolose, Scrumper xxxxxxxxx

Back