Daily chat...

Morning all!

How dreadfully embarrassing to get stuck on a slide. I remember finding it embarrassing enough to have to call a stewardess over one time to ask for the extension seat belt. Just the once, mind, so different airlines/planes obviously have different length seatbelts! I never forgot it though and always flew thereafter in light clothing to give me a few millimetres' leeway!

Kay - sounds like a challenge indeed. I made ginger biscuits with oatbran at the weekend... not bad at all!

Rainy weekend in the country for me but I didn't mind (much)... the autumn colours are beautiful even so.

2.5 day week for me... speak later!

Poor woman, you wouldnt get me in that kind of story, no way I go on those slides anyway fat or thin.
Its bitter here today, hardly slept a wink last night due to the gales outside, I think I saw every hour, so shattered today. Just going to go up to my shed and get some whipped body soap on the go plus make a soap, proper soap this time, so need to find my goggles.

Its dry and sunny here for a moment, got so wet walking home from the bus on friday my jeans were soaked right up to the bum :(

Nice here although cold. Have dealt with the washing mountain and tidied up a bit. Need to sort out clothes this afternoon (put the summer wardrobes into hibernation) and hopefully get out for a decent walk at some point.

How exciting is my day! Hope everyone is OK and has better plans than I do.

Hi Laura - your plans are better then mine...sitting at work all day lol!

Same here...; not even going out at lunchtime for a breath of air cos its pourrrring down...

It's so cold here I have gone back to bed with my laptop, making the most of my last recuperation day! Trouble is Mungbean keeps marching purposefully across my boob, trying to get to my green tea:)

Woke up to a freezing cold house, got the kids off to school, Dukan has started, house is now warm and cozy....so far all is good

Cold is good... rain is wrong... whereabouts are you Kelly to be cold?

oooh gosh... I hadn't noticed you were in the U.S. Kelly. That's great, now we're on four time zones... (With Oz, UK, Europe, and now U.S. too... should have people nattering all day and all night...!!)

The office is BOILING today and its not helping me stay awake, theres a problem with the aircon and ugh I'm going to freeze on the way home.

We're always cold on Mondays... and then the warmth builds up to tshirt weather by Friday!

Good morning guys :)
Kelly my friends just came back from Louisiana, Great pics and looks beautiful!
It was soooo hot here last night we couldnt sleep then we had thunder and lightening storms to make it even hotter, Another hot one today but Im off to the movies again, Better than sitting home all day I figure :) but have to admit its REALLY different sitting there eating Dukan not the usual, POPCORN and Ice Cream, But oh well I guess I dont miss it :)

Hope everyones had a great day/night, Mines just starting with them starting to wake up and trail downstairs, Yippee school soon :)
xxxxxxxxxxx

I haven't had any issues as of yet today with eating on Dukan, but night time is where my problem normally is. Your kiddos are just getting up for school and my will be back home in 20 mins, So far the only thing I have missed and been eyeballing is my soda....but I have resisted...I will get the hubby to rid the house of them tonight!!

hey Vikki well done !!!!! thats a great measurement loss
Kelly do you have diet sodas to drink ?

scrumper, not as of yet, but I will go to the store tomorrow and get some for emergencies.

Tell me, where do I find the motivation to walk 20 min? I feel drained of energy.

hey un the first few days you may feel tired ...when you go in to Ketosis you should get a burst of energy ....dont over do it till you get the energy ....my first few days I was shattered , if your already running after kids thats some exercise xx

Back