Daily chat...

Hard yes but "good"... and helped us appreciate things more afterwards somehow. We stood in the snow (ill equipped because it was sunny at the bottom of the mountain!) and read all the commemorative info... and I translated everything orally... we were both moved but we couldn't get past the main gate you see in the link because the steps were treacherous and icy...

Robin - Strasbourg was crowded and my least favourite. But Selestat and Obernai very small and friendly. Paris is fine too because it's spread out over a long area on two sides of the road so people move...

oooh which resistance museums did you go to? Near you? I know my other half would be interested in them!

Interesting... will let him know!

Good morning ladies - nice to see how popular the "Daily Chat" is (NOT!!)...

I'm checking in because in a few hours I'll be leaving the office to head for the country for a long weekend. Bank Holiday here tomorrow, and hope you all know why (and I wish you guys had it too!). We'll be at the village monument for the little ceremony... then a quarter of the population of the village are off to a restaurant for a fixed menu lunch. No choice. Gotta eat it!

See you all Monday!

Have a good weekend, Jo. Hope it's not raining (for both of us) while at the monuments.

Enjoy your meals and biscuit orgy too!

Good morning ladies - nice to see how popular the "Daily Chat" is (NOT!!)...

I'm checking in because in a few hours I'll be leaving the office to head for the country for a long weekend. Bank Holiday here tomorrow, and hope you all know why (and I wish you guys had it too!). We'll be at the village monument for the little ceremony... then a quarter of the population of the village are off to a restaurant for a fixed menu lunch. No choice. Gotta eat it!

See you all Monday!

Have a good one!

Jo have a lovely time - you will be missed,
enjoy your food and cant wait to hear all about your weekend xxx

Have a good weekend Jo x

Anyone else doing anything over the weekend? I would love to go out for a meal, but just can't be bothered - seems more trouble than it is worth!

nah not doing anyting apart from usual cleaning. have fallen out with bf so prob spend most of weekend on my own. but at least i can cross train ;)

Hi all,

can't believe the beautiful weather outside - must go for a walk once I have finished my lunch (leftover roast chicken with peppers plus steamed cauli and calabrese)

Weekend: no real plans - but I have a choir workshop to go to - we all meet up, have a session with a singing teacher and then rehearse / refine the music we're studying for the next concert. We organise this once a term, it takes all day and we do a 'bring and share' lunch which is usually YUM. Guess when what/when my celebration meal this weekend is... I'm glad I just remembered as I'll have to adjust my evening meal accordingly... Last time was in July and all I could eat was salad and chicken legs, plus the mini-crustless-quiches I had brought.

He has sent me a text saying can i not be in a mood with him he doesnt like it :p lol

Back