Daily chat...

Anyone seen anything of Aussie Vikki lately?

Well I slept through breakfast Hubby got up with the kids this morning....I have been semi nauseous since I awoke... not able to eat, but have drank plenty of water....I simmered down some beef today and am finally able to eat it, so I will have to somehow fit in at least 2 meals b4 bed....think I will just eat my oat bran by itself today...I was suspicious that I hit ketosis, as I didn't want to eat ANYTHING ....so I check and Yep, I did hit it...great! now things might level out for me....LOL Thanks for letting me ramble for a sec.

hey hun ramble away i do ....lets hope ketosis makes everything easier for you xx

Since I woke up, my headache is gone, so that's a plus....The simmered beef is really good.....don't even miss the potatoes and carrots I would normally add to it....tomorrow I will start doing the 20 mins of walking now that I feel better

Well, I have some 'condensed milk' on the go to try and make the toffee sauce - without a pressure cooker (watch this space) and I fancy making some sausages today; has anyone else tried making them at all?

sorry my love, my computer took ages to switch on and sage crashed it 3 times!

omg i have a box of ferrero roche in the house will they survive !!!

lol there out of the way i wont i wont i wont !!!! they are for xmas

ooh Manda :) feeling adventurous today? x

Exactly! My milk is still simmering; it looks the right sort of texture but not gone that brown yet. I tried it and it was amazingly sweet, considering no sweetener in it yet. It tasted a bit like rice pudding - I suppose it would.

Back