Daily chat...

Hi Guys, Ow the food looks great! Numnum.
Hope everyones been fine and happy :)
So bloody hot over here its not funny, and this morning I look like a swollen frog!! Yesterday it was 31 and the house felt like 40!! I know I said come on summer but this is stupid, I meant come on 24 degrees not 31+! Think of me when it hits the 40's, OOWWWWWW.
Hope you all had a great day/night!! and stayed out of mischief :)
xxxxxxxxxx

Good to see you Vickki - not seen you around for a few days.

Well, I made my sausage mix - chicken and lots of black pepper and sage - and left this in the fridge for a few hours.

When it came to the time to cook it, I added a couple of tbspns of oatbran and mixed in gently. Couldn't be bothered to shape into sausages, so put in mini loaf tins and baked for about 25 mins. They were delicious, and a lot of the oatbran was kind of on the outside and made a kind of crispy coating. Yum.

sounds nice mouse might try that next week

Im sure the roof is going to blow off my house the house keeps shaking ....scary night ahead

Don't envy you the sudden heat, Vickki, I need time to adjust. It's supposed to be warmish today - about 18°.

Well done on the cooking efforts, Manda - both look excellent! Am definitely doing the fudge/caramel next week!

Hope all have a good day.:)

OOh I think I will make those chicken sausage/patties later, just took chicken out.
everyone else having cottage pie tonight. I cant be bothered with it, well I could, but theres too much faffing about taking a bit out for me, so I will just do the chicken thing.
Its horrid here too. We had that windy weather last week, I couldnt work in my shed, I was scared. its cold and very damp and drizzly today though. rather that than hot at this time of year. I dont know if it would feel right having winter in the heat

morning all horrid here too not as windy as last night though ...
nothing really to say today ...YET so will be back lol

good morning...to eat or not to eat? that is the question, and if the answer is to eat....how do I force myself to eat?

I feel like I am pregnant again..which I'm not..LOL... but just the thought of food in my mouth make me feel sick...

It happens. Its quite funny when you stop being hungry and skip meals by accident if you're used to having food on the brain at all times.

Can you manage a yogurt?

eww..I don't even care much for yogurt on a good day...think I will just eat oat bran plain....may be it will settle things a bit

up your water intake...when I feel like that...it helps flush things through so hunger can pick up again...also if you've done a lot of pp recently...maybe it's time to pv? x

I drink more than enough water and I am still in Attack phase ... I did the oat bran and hopefully things will pick up for lunch

Morning peoples :) Hows everyone today?
Still hot as crap here, HATE IT but then again I was moaning the other week for it to roll on summer!! Karma I say :)

How you feeling now Kelly?? I get days I just dont want to eat now but force myself to or I see a gain in my weight. Maybe packaged ham or something? Hope your feeling better soon!

K have a great day/night guys, I have Vampire diaries waiting for me to watch it:)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Vikki, All went downhill today... I ended up having 2 slices of pizza...but that was all I did bad...No Soda!!! I am back on though!! No worries.....I am just going to do 2-4 more days of Attack

Back