Daily chat...

Bren update from Vicky:

"I Posted on Brens wall on facebook and she said she is doing well and is looking forward to Vietnam and will be back on after then" xx

Some woman at work totally just caught me checking out my bum in the mirror in the toilets. I bought these jeans at christmas and they were too tight (River Island is weird for sizing, some stuff fits, other stuff can be the same size in numbers but a completely different actual size...and these were in the sale, so no trying them on!). Well, now they fit, and I just couldn't resist having a look to see how the heck my arse had squeezed into them!

Caught!!

Some woman at work totally just caught me checking out my bum in the mirror in the toilets. I bought these jeans at christmas and they were too tight (River Island is weird for sizing, some stuff fits, other stuff can be the same size in numbers but a completely different actual size...and these were in the sale, so no trying them on!). Well, now they fit, and I just couldn't resist having a look to see how the heck my arse had squeezed into them!

Caught!!

:8855:Oh good on ya Runnerbean..LOL. Well done on getting your bum in to them :)
Ive been attempting to get rid of my stuff in my wardrobe...OMG it looks sooooo empty now and the pile of *cuddle clothes * is nearly 6ft tall!!! I NEED MORE CLOTHES!!! but am soooo fussy on my jeans :(
Have a great day guys!! Its now night here and getting too cold, Roll on Malaysia I say!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning!

Have been very absent of late, so sorry:eek:.

Anja, those comments are so true, have said quite a few myself!

Well done everyone on the weightloss, etc, great news on the jeans RB and Vickki, I'm the worst for shopping and need to go, but can't be bothered so am wearing the same few things.

Hope all have a good weekend. Am heading off for the weekend myself now.:)

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a good weekend so far! It's rainy and cold here :( I ventured into the town for an hour to get some more tops for my holiday but the weather won so I came home. Just heading to start making lunch and preparing dinner (cottage pie with swede and carrot mash - can't wait!)

Hey guys, can someone please direct me to the main page for the dukan diet talk on here? i have nooo idea and I'd like to read up on that forum. Thanks guys!

I think it's a Bank Holiday in the UK today, so I don't know whether that means a quieter than usual day on the forum or busier. We have a holiday on Thursday (Ascension) so I'm taking Friday too for a long weekend in the country :D.

The main page for the forum is here:
Dukan Diet - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Morning!

Husband back to work today, so all is quiet. Have had a decent catch up on here(well, more than usual) so am now off to get on with stuff.

Last hot day for us today (apparently), as it's colder in the west and heading our way tomorrow, we'll see.

Off to tidy up the garden, am very proud (doesn't take much!) as all my squash-family (potimarron, Jo?) seeds have taken (I put in 8!) so am off to take a few out as a couple will be plenty and repot them then see if anyone else wants them.

Good Morning guys :)
Oh Laura give us some of your heat please, Sydney is raining buckets since yesterday and for the whole week, YUCK! I would rather have the freezing cold and NOT rain, More poor girls looked like drowned rats after school yesterday.
Hows everyone doing today??
Im off to drop the kids at school soon and hit the gym :)
Have a great day/night all xxxxxxxx

The temperatures have dropped here too for a couple of days, which will be quite a relief in my shared office actually where the three of us can't agree on how to keep a reasonable temperature. Two of us aren't keen on aircon, where the third is cold in the morning (and moans incessantly) if we open the window too wide in an attempt to preempt the inevitable heat by 11am when we're in full sun!

So bring on some cool... and if it could rain on my tomatoes and veg plot in the country, I'd much appreciate it...

Hi all!!

I am off on an all inclusive holiday tomoz!!

Any tips

Xxx
I don't drink (in recovery) so that should help xxx

Fish/meat option should be on menu/buffet and just top up with veg. Take your brans along with you and mix in yogurt for breakfast.

Have a good holiday:).

Morning!

Summer seems to be over for now - we've dropped about 15° and (yippeee) it's raining.

Wednesday, aka children's day! Youngest has a party this afternoon, plus gym for daughter. Eldest home at lunchtime then no early starts until Monday - lovely:D.

Hope all have a good day.

While on this side of la Manche temperatures are set to soar between now and the weekend!

Had a bit of a splurge yesterday, am having a really hard time at home and the scales haven't moved in over a week so I just ended up with the "sod it, woe is me" feeling. Turns out though that now, B&Js really doesn't agree with my stomach so I well and truly paid the price for it this morning. The problems at home are still there, but today is a new day, a few PP days and hopefully I'll start losing again.

As you say, RB... the problems are still there... shame!

Heat returning here now too... am feeling it now... unfortunately the "south" is in for some nasty weather though Robin!

I'll be heading to the country this afternoon straight for work for a four day weekend, back to work Monday when you guys have (another) Bank Holiday I think!

Back