Daily inspirational facts!!

It burns more calories to eat cucumber than it contains. Apparently, dunno if thats true, a lady in the shop told me this morning LOL

Same with celery I've read.

Ya just wouldn't want to eat enough of it to find out if it's true wouldya? Crunch. Crunch. Yawn. Crunch. Ok, where's the cream cheese?

How would you like a shot of the world’s most expensive coffee, well there is two downsides. One is the fact that it will cost you £50 for a shot, and the second and worst part is that it has cat poo in it.
The cat droppings coffee is available in Peter Jones department store in Sloane Square...

Coffee any1??? ewwwwwww

Woofy X

heres a good one -

Muscle may weigh more, but when you increase your muscle composition, the body is able to burn more fat, even when you are resting, because your metabolism is higher. A pound of muscle will use 350 to 500 calories per week to survive, while a pound of fat only needs about 14 calories per week. New studies have shown that building muscle helps your body fight disease better, too.

Daily inspirational facts!!

Now I read it..... lol Dont think for 1 second my coffee with cat poo can be classed as, inspirational.....

Back to the inspirational drawing board!!!!

Every now and then, some1 pull me pig tales to pull me back. I do get carried sometimes ha ha

OINK
OINK

Woofy X

Cat Poo Coffee! And what do they serve with it? Rats milk?

Dont be silly, do you know how many carbs in "rat milk"? lol

I will try harder next time.... Hangs head in shame

Woofy X

LOL yeah rats milk would be quite high, think of all the cheese and chocolate they get off the mousetraps :D

cat - poo - tea - for 50 quid???? Oh my! (what the hell is this world coming too??)

rightio !!! after wracking my somewhat empty brain ive come up with this rather diet related fact ( o' so proud of myself )
it only takes 1500 calories extra to gain a lb of fat but it takes 3500 to be burned up to loose a pound of fat ..... how very very rude of our bodies !!!!:eek:

Back