daily mail article about alternate day fasting

Yep, you just do whatever makes it easier for you, you can split it, eat it all at once, eat early eat late there are no restrictions apart from it being 500 cals or under x

I think I just have to work out what makes me hungrier. Eating something small several times a day might make me hungry.. Trial and error I guess!

Oooh I have only been doing JUDDD for a week but very glad to see new people. Welcome everyone and good luck.

everyone seems to want to JUDDD now, its fab how its catching on! on cuontdown to my first Up day tomorrow, i've put myself in the midset of Juddd as im on CD til tomorrow so really this counts as my first Down day!

Right...I'm ready for this! Been researching alternate fasting for a few days now and also watched the Horizon programme with much interest. Am on my first day today..a DD... Not as hard as i thought although it is only quarter to 4 lol. Feel much more alert than normal.. Will post results every Wed morning. Looking forward to connecting with other people xx

Mona x

Bajoleth thanks very much for that, i am going to do mon/wed/fri and see how it goes, with a medium calorie day on sunday. Thanks everyone for your help. Today is my dd and im starving, so im thinking friday i might try having one meal in the evening to see how that works. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Good luck Mona!
I'm starting tomorrow as my first dd.

I'm looking forward to this! Dieting has become an obsession (and I'm still not getting anywhere!) so this sounds refreshing!

X

Good luck to all the newbies x

Today is my first DD, not feeling hungry I think that's coz I have been on s&s so used to not eating ;)
Although I have been struggling the last week or so, I watched the programme on horizon and I am so inspired and really think this can work for me!
I am looking forward to my up day tomorrow, I just need to get my head round the fact I can eat cereal etc :)

Is there anything you don't eat?? Or foods you avoid??

No you can make your cals up with anything, obviously healthy is best as we should all be trying to have healthy options but you can basically eat what you like, its a normal day you are not dieting on an UP day x Oh and welcome x

My first dd out and about today. Weird! Normally I would be planning ahead, making sure I have enough sw friendly food in big lunch boxes. Today I am taking a water bottle :)
Having breakfast about 250 cal. Quite high but dinner is planned carefully!

I must admit that it's nice not to be worrying about what I am going to take to eat! Let's see if I can do it. Not sure if I will feel hungrier and get desperate cos I am out or less so because I am distracted !

Have a fun day everyone

Enjoy your day and good luck.

Back