daily mail newspaper

It's not always the stores fault for the price increases it sometimes has something to do with the suppliers uping their price.

not our tesco as its nearest competion is 14 miles away it does as it likes and low and behold its by a holiday camp and oh yes prices went up 20% this morning , its known that it happens with them ...as for oatbran our tesco doesnt actually stock it , so theres that theory gone ....and the health food shop in town is great as she refuses to play silly games is well stocked and charges a fair price

complain not until you've seen the price in French organic shops (few supermarkets stock it here, and none I've ever found)! grrrrrrrr... It's still a remarkably cheap food stuff methinks...

not our tesco as its nearest competion is 14 miles away it does as it likes and low and behold its by a holiday camp and oh yes prices went up 20% this morning , its known that it happens with them ...as for oatbran our tesco doesnt actually stock it , so theres that theory gone ....and the health food shop in town is great as she refuses to play silly games is well stocked and charges a fair price

and ive worked for tesco and it does happen ...minehead tesco was the most expensive tesco in england why because there were no other tescos and it was next to a holiday camp ...morrisons came along 20 yrs later oh dear tescos had to drop prices ...tescos supply and demand mmm they have so much in stock they are rarely hit by distribution problems except major disasters , even the fruit you buy has been pumped with preservatives and stored for weeks before the shelf sees them

Hi, I have just read all the posts in this thread and have defiantly decided to wait for the book and not read any more of the Daily Mail piece, I don't want to get confused as obviously it is not what the book is advocating, so please Mr. postman hurry up with my book so I can read cover to cover and hopefully get to know how this diet works

complain not until you've seen the price in French organic shops (few supermarkets stock it here, and none I've ever found)! grrrrrrrr... It's still a remarkably cheap food stuff methinks...
i have a feeling its going to be expensive in the aussie shops too .......ive been warned
there is a racetrack in the city though so i wonder if i can go nick the horses oatbran

Back