Daily Morning WI

EmmaLou - you are steaming through thos stones. Welldone you.
I set myself a first wk goal of 3Kgs (nearly 7lbs) and this am I am 2.5Kgs down in 2 days, so well on trach. I'd love it if my losses were like yours, but not sure they will be.
Whats your secret? - well done again.

flowey said:
EmmaLou - you are steaming through thos stones. Welldone you.
I set myself a first wk goal of 3Kgs (nearly 7lbs) and this am I am 2.5Kgs down in 2 days, so well on trach. I'd love it if my losses were like yours, but not sure they will be.
Whats your secret? - well done again.

Ah thanks well so far I've lost 15lbs in 11 days. But I'm sure that will be different on my CDC's scales. I am doing SS 100% and drinking about 3.5-4ltsof water. That's it nothing else. Good luck

1 off that i gained yesterday and i had a ss+ meal yesterday so i'm impressed.

Well done on your losses!!

Wow well done Emmalou and everyone else too!!!!!!!!

I weighed in at 12st 10 and a half this morning haha

Hmmm 1.5lbs on this morning, however, didn't drink enough water yesterday and do need to 'go'! Sorry probably tmi! WI isn't until Weds so I'm not too worried!

Morning all -
81kgs, I can't believe it....
4kgs gone and 4 kgs left to minigoal - half way there ... yey.

Morning all, another 1lb off this morning taking me to 14st 12lb. :)
Just wish I had a morning weigh in with CDC because I can be up to 3lbs heavier of an evening. X

Last edited:
I've put 1lb on! Which isn't actually too bad as I had a chicken wrap last night when we went out for dinner. Was expecting more on... 4 days till weigh in so hopefully will shift a couple more lb's before then. Well done everyone :)

Hi everone, can i join you all im a total scales addict!!! Im starting cd tomorrow hoping to lose 3 stone by end of july for hols :):):)

I also weigh every day, before and after the loo visit lol. Will start posting weight tomorrow. The only time i don't weigh daily is when i am out of control and don't want to face my weigh,which is stupid really because i could stop it before it gets out of control.

Back to 16.5 for me after my toilet trouble yesterday had to have an SS+ meal to het things going so I'm pleased with that! On for a 100% day for me today! X

i only started on friday but i cant help but weigh myself every morning and this morning ''my scales'' are sayin iv lost 10lb already really hope this is true

I weighed in this morning and my scales showed 12st 3/4. Am delighted as I've been trying to get below 13st since Xmas :)

Hope we are all lighter in the morning! Good luck everyone

Well i knew this would happen!!! i STS this morning :-( and its WI day tomorrow evening!! hoping tomorrow morning see's a change!!

Back