Daily Morning WI

ooooo i really like this thread im going to add my weight in the morning too and then in the middle of the day and at night.....lol....just kidding but seriously i am a maniac when it comes to weighing,its not even funny how much i weigh myself.

I thought I was the only person weighing daily! I love it, keeps me on track!

This morning I was 10.6.... Got official weigh in tomorrow so will post my scales results and CD scales..... I'm gonna believe whichever is the lowest :)

Happy scale jumping all!!!...

I just saw 10.5 on my scales. Gamma have a coffee before weigh in so may see 10.6 at weigh in, but who cares?!! I just saw 10.5 on the scales!!!! Woohoo!!!

Good luck all!

Quick&Painful said:
I just saw 10.5 on my scales. Gamma have a coffee before weigh in so may see 10.6 at weigh in, but who cares?!! I just saw 10.5 on the scales!!!! Woohoo!!!

Good luck all!

Well Done that's brilliant, I can't wait to be in the 10's.

Just weighed myself and and I've STS again!! 14st 12

Weight this morning 11.9 this, but my starting weight was in afternoon an with cloths on lol. Still looks good!

Sts is better than going up! I can't wait to see the 9's, it's been a long battle with my weight and to finally get into target zone will be amazing!

Here's to losses for us all tomorrow morning!

Grrr 1/2 lb on today! Seem to be dancing around the same few pounds which is really annoying as want to get into next stone bracket at next WI! X

STS Again!!! Aaaarrrrggggggggg it's WI day too :-(

I've stayed the same for the last 4 days :(

I danced around the same weight for a long time, you'll push through it.

How did the WI go EmmaLou?

Hugeherbo, stay positive, the scales will move!

I am glad to see I'm not the only one having a sucky week - I've barely moved a a pound all week and I've got WI tomorrow evening :(

My some miracle I'm another lb off this morning..... This may catch up with me by the end of the week.

Wishing you all a great loss this morning!

I too weigh myself every morning, and when I get in from work, and just before I go to bed lol. I restarted yesterday at 16:8, and this morning I am 16:5 ? 3lb in 24hrs, but I no that will be water

I started yesterday wi at 13st 3lb and this morning I'm 13st exactly!! Have a great day everyone x

Ah thanks . I'm so pleased that I'm not the only scales addict!! I'm a total scalesaholic!!

Oooop`s serial weigher here to, in the morning and before i go to bed. :0)

14.12 still, I've STS for the last 4 days :-(

Back