Daily Morning WI

-0.8lbs to 249lbs

again 122.4 same weight now for 4 days, how is this even possible. The only thing keeping me going is that I look slimmer than usualy. Sucks though, would like to see that number go down even just be a couple of ounzes.

Well done lil_legs :) *hugs*

again 122.4 same weight now for 4 days, how is this even possible. The only thing keeping me going is that I look slimmer than usualy. Sucks though, would like to see that number go down even just be a couple of ounzes.

Well done lil_legs :) *hugs*

Thanks hun, i know that will be going back on after sat but hopefully i can pull off a little lb off or even sts - just please no gains!!

Are you taking your measurements as you must be losing those inches now! x

-0.0lbs. I guess its to do with the exercise I started?

Wahooo. -1.2lbs off. :p

Well, yet again for 7 days in a row I'm 122.4 lbs.

That means even though I'm on SS 100% I have not lost an ounce, very dissapointing as Im being very good. I guess Ill power on, I have to lose weight sometime right? :(

maybe you need to move up a plan or to ss+ hun?

Yeah I had an SS+ meal yesterday cuz I was feeling down. I hope the change might get me body to get a move on again.

No loss. :(

Day 25 and my scales say 18st 13.5lbs, which is a 1.5lb loss since fridays WI last week, which is great considering I binged on Sunday :mad:

I know Im meant to do this tomorrow morning but my official weight today is 120 lbs from my official weigh in. This means ive lost 2.4 lbs since my plateau:) yay, I hope it keeps going like this...

Im not sure now if I should take the weight my CDC weighed me at or my scales at home...

With My CDC I weigh 120lbs
and at home 121 lbs...

What do you guys think?

-2.2lbs!!!!! :)

I honestly can believe it

Back