daily rabbit - day 6

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Emily2009, 15 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    :) morning everyone!! fellow slimmers, ravers etc lol hows everyone today?

im ready for another day of water drinking and toilet stops lol i had a really filling egg salad last night but i have to admit i had a slice of ham with it too then about an hour later i was hungry again but i resisted. yesterday i managed to have a small apple for my 1st snack and a plum for my 2nd and half a cs bar for my 3rd so im getting beter. i have an apple and a plum put in my bag for at my course today incase i get peckish, to make yesterday even more difficult we were doing an analysis on tunnocks (a biscuit company in scotland) and all i could think about was their yummy range of goods! I wont go into detail about the 'yummy range of goods' lol

I havent a clue what to have for my dinner tonight - oh ive chicken ill take that out! Chicken salad or chicken and stir fry veg, ill see how i feel later. Anyway beter get to it, my 6month old son cant seem to fix his own brekkie for some reason lol

Hope everyone is feeling good today!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ewwww egg ! Everyone knows egg is the devils food... it smells like Satan's armpit...

The snacking seems healthy & reasonable there Emily :)

PS Tunnocks yummmmmmmm..... they are lusssssssh :) The largest Scottish export since domestic violence & public drunkeness :D Are they still family-owned ?

I've got my annual appraisal today so I'm behaving myself (for once) ;) Hope everyone has an ace day :D

4. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    lol howdy i wish i was a fly on the wall to see you behaving, it almost seems wrong to put you and that word in the same sentance haaaaaa! i know egg stinks but sure, needs must! hope you appraisal goes well.

i think tunnocks are still family owned, i used to go to school just down from it and they still drove about in those wee vans lol dont know if u know what im talking about?

5. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Wouldn't ya kill for a Tunnocks Caramel log right now!! Mybe CS would do a tea cake flavoured bar??

Or a shortbread flavoured shake - delish !

6. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    teacakes are the bees knees lol but yeah i give my granny and her jewels for one

7. caroline_ireland

caroline_ireland MISS Failure ha

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Started 11 May)
    fair play emily keep it up ;)

8. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Come on then smelly... how's yer day been ?

I'm a day behind you so looking forward to your WI on Saturday :)

Today I've had

Brekkie - vanilla shake with coffee
    Snack - double esspresso & a fag
    Lunch - small salad bowl (raw peppers / cucumber / celery) with a slice of off-the-bone ham
    Snack - small apple
    Dinner - CS tomato soup
    Snack to have later - small apple

:)

9. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hey Howdy

Coffee n a fag for a snack! ha ha! made me giggle - not many carbs in that!!

L
    xxxx

10. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    lol thats what i have for breakfast! i wonder if they would bring out a 'coffee and fag flavour shake' lol i prefer to be addressed as scabby to smelly right now thanks very much lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.