daily syns

min85

Hi everyone, i have not followed this diet in a while but when i done it last time it seemed to work for me. i really need to get bk in to it so im starting again tomorro, but im not sure of the amount of syns i can have, can anyone help me?

Thanks Marina xx

S W says 5 - 15 but our consultant said to try to stick to 10, or 70 over the course of a week :)

Whereas mine says never, ever have less than 10 syns a day lol
Personally I think they are both wrong. SW say you can have between 5 and 15 a day so just do that. Some days I might have 7 or 8, others I might have the fully 15. Just don't overthink it :)

SW say you can have between 5 and 15 a day so just do that. Some days I might have 7 or 8, others I might have the fully 15. Just don't overthink it :)

completely agree! use your syns, they are there to be used and help you stay on track and not feel deprived so therefore more likely to stay with SW way of eating long term :) good luck!

Yet again, interesting that different consultants say different things. And as I got near to target it was suggested I did reduce to 5 syns a day and it worked for me. As you say, dont overthink it. Everyone has differing bodies and what suits one may not suit all. We all find what suits us best.

Back