Daily Syns

Trash

Still fighting
Hi I'm new went to first class on Wed eve - are leader said only men get 15 syns and women should only use between 5 and 10 syns a day. Mainly focusing on not using more than 7 a day!

Is this what most of us are doing?

im trying not to go over 10, occasionally it creeps over, but mainly under 10 x i heard thats about right x good luck!! x

You can have up to 15 syns per day. I dont usually have over 10 but if I want to I will.

Hi I'm new went to first class on Wed eve - are leader said only men get 15 syns and women should only use between 5 and 10 syns a day. Mainly focusing on not using more than 7 a day!

Is this what most of us are doing?

That's so not true!! You can have up to 15 a day and they are there to use. There is no difference for men or women. Syns are part of the plan and are so we don't feel deprived. I don't think I could manage on 7.

SW advise not to go below 5 and most stick to 5 to 10. Personally, I have 15 most days and it's never done me any harm.

If you have too few, you have nothing to cut down on as you near your target or if you struggle for a bit.

Have what you need, up to and including 15 a day. Oh, and enjoy them! :)

Ohh i thought it was 15 for women i dont really ever go over 8 syns but still i was saving the extra each day, oh well bang goes my treat this weekend!

That's so not true!! You can have up to 15 a day and they are there to use. There is no difference for men or women. Syns are part of the plan and are so we don't feel deprived. I don't think I could manage on 7.

SW advise not to go below 5 and most stick to 5 to 10. Personally, I have 15 most days and it's never done me any harm.

If you have too few, you have nothing to cut down on as you near your target or if you struggle for a bit.

Have what you need, up to and including 15 a day. Oh, and enjoy them! :)

Thats good to know, thanks! I was worried there.

Both the consultants I've had have said 15 a day for everyone.

Thanks girls - I am struggling with just 7 and its causing so much hard work juggling things so as not to go over!

Gonna have want I want in future up to 15 if need be.

Thanks
x

I very rarely get to 5, but you can have between 10 and 15 for the plan to work effectively.
I just dont want the syns and dont feel deprived.

Mine has always said between 10 and 15 a day and I usually use most of them. I am however experimenting this week and only going to use up to 10 a day to see if it does make a difference with weight loss.

I've always been told 15 a day too. I try to stick at about 10 so i can have extra treat at weekend if I want one. I dont think i'd cope at 7 either!!

I start the week with 105 (15 x 7) and count down, that way if I go over one day (yorkshire puddings and gravy are a must sometimes!!) then I don't feel like I've ruined a whole week.

For example, Monday night I had 48! and for the rest of this week I've had about 5 per day! Not sure the flexi syns thing is for everyone, but it seems to be ok for me.

I start the week with 105 (15 x 7) and count down, that way if I go over one day (yorkshire puddings and gravy are a must sometimes!!) then I don't feel like I've ruined a whole week.

For example, Monday night I had 48! and for the rest of this week I've had about 5 per day! Not sure the flexi syns thing is for everyone, but it seems to be ok for me.

Hey that sounds like a good idea may try that wen i know i'm gonna have a heavy syn day!

This has been interesting for me to read cos my consultant told me to only have 10, so might treat myself today lol

Gail x

I think it all depends on your weight and what stage you are at. Some people with loads to lose have been told to have as many as 25!!

If you nearer the end you might only be able to have 5.....I think its what works best for you. If you can eat 15 and still lose then what the hell!!

Back