Daily Thread 15/01

jacsprat

Silver Member
Morning fellow Cders

Hope we are all in for another successful dieting day.

I've just got son no1 off to school and son no2 and I have to go and do some errands this morning.

I'll catch up with you all later

Jac

Thanks for the start Jac, my kids safely off to school too... blowing a gale here today, ugh! Hope everyone is good, keep smiling... will check in later.
xx

Morning Jac and Katy, thanks for starting!

How was your day yesterday? I made it through with no cheats, that was a struggle yesterday, I know today will be better. Today's weight is 12s 6 so I have 2s 6 to go! I can do it! xxx

I'm on day 3. Today is the most difficult day for me. I had a couple of chocolate blips yesterday, but none of that today!
I'm 4lb down on my weight gain over crimbo. So back down to 9st 12lb. 2lb to go & it'll be like I never cheated. lol

Hope you all have a good food free day. x

morning, bored to death!! My mindied child is fast asleep and I have nothing to do! so hello fellow cd'ers

Morning all! xx

Morning all :) was going to hoover my car this morn but it looks to cold!!!! have one shake and nearly 2litres water down :) weigh in on sat wooohooo :D :D

Hello all, didnt realise the time, i have been at work since 7am, only had water and a cuppa black coffee so far - hanging on till 1ish for my soup....... Tomato today:)
Ive got my WI 2mz night, feel as if ive only lost a couple of pounds :confused:
Bonus is that i have got next week off work :8855:yeah........

Hi Everyone

Lots of positive vibes i see which is great.

I'm just back in from food shopping so the fridge freezer and larder are well stocked for the food eaters in the family.

I'm actually just having my first shake now. I took a tetra with me but wasn't that bothered so I'm having it hot whilst catching up on here.

Obviously I must be in ketosis. I love not being hungry!

Jac

hi everyone,
Going to make myself a muffin in a moment, think i finally cracked it yesterday! Chewy, chewy, chewy x

Hi Everyone,

Glad to see most folks have had a good day! :D

Been really good myself today so feeling quite chuffed.

Discovered I'd been a bit of a twat today though as well! :mad: Went and got my packs from CDC (Don't go by her scales as I started my diet before going back to see her). Got back to work and was clearing out under my desk and I found a box of Cambridge stuff, 19 bloody meals worth! :mad: It had been there from me falling off the wagon at the end of November :eek:

Oh well, phoned her and told her I wouldn't be back for at least a fortnight, will save me pennies next week I suppose.

Glad to have my bars back though, even if they do give me terrible wind! :eek:

Jacsprat, also meant to tell you, my friend is booked on her cdc course at the end of January, so she should be starting beginning of February if thats any use to you?

Back