Daily weigh in for beginner's or restarters.

Mr Creosote

Anyone fancy a daily weigh in to get us through the first couple of weeks ?.

I will weigh myself tomorrow and post it here.

Anyone wishing to join me is more than welcome.

Good idea! I'm in. Will post my day 1 restart weight on monday.

is it not better to do a weekly weigh in rather than a daily one? I personally wouldnt weigh myself every day but if thats what yas wanna do all the best with it!!

If I manage to get through day 1 it will be a miracle hehe. I have no scales (which is probably a good thing) so will have to wait until Tuesday. Goodluck!XX

is it not better to do a weekly weigh in rather than a daily one? I personally wouldnt weigh myself every day but if thats what yas wanna do all the best with it!!

I agree, long term it might not be a good idea, but I think for those in the early days one week might be too long to wait for positive feedback.

You've got to do whatever works gor you. Goodluck!XX

I agree, long term it might not be a good idea, but I think for those in the early days one week might be too long to wait for positive feedback.

Fair enough, all the best with it!!

will be sticking to weekly wi
all the best guys

xx sharron

Come on you can do t. Thats one step out the way, now all you've got to do is sit back and enjoy the shakes! XX :)

I think thats prob a good thing as you might be tempted to jump on and off them throughtout the day, I know I would.XX

Only one more day to wait!!:) XX

week 1 day 1: 67.3kg (10.5 stone or 10 stone 6lbs)

week 1 day 2: 66.5kg

week 1 day 3: 66.0kg

I'm only gonna post everyday for the first week just to help me keep on track and not give up as week 1 is the toughest. I know that the pharmacist's scales might not give the same reading but that's OK!

wk 1 day 4: 65.4kg

I only ever weigh myself on the Chemist's scales, so i'll post once a week.

If weighing daily is going to help get you through then that's brill. I'll look forward to seeing how you get on...good luck! :)

Back