Daiquiria's Diary- Green Days

Sunday

Spent last night and today revamping an old cocktail cabinet. Have a few finishing touches to do but it is a big improvement and fun project for my first attempt. Already plenty of ideas for what i want to do next!

Breakfast 2x wm bread 2x dairylea light marmite and tomatoes. Coffee.

Lunch fried rice pilau micro rice 1 syn with green beans peas ff quorn sausages and spring onions fried in fry light and soy sayce with garlic and sweet chilli 2 syns

Penguin biscuit 5 syns and toffee 2 syns.

Homemade veg soup.

Dinner 2 x mf burgers 2 syns sw chips and mushy peas.

Hea 2
Heb 1
Syns 11

Boo it's monday again and i didnt win the lotto so off to work i go!
At least i am off mid week for ds2 birthday (he is 2!) So something to look forward to. Im not sure if i will make it to weigh in this week, the house is upside down as i spent all weekend on my cabinet lol. So a major clean up operation is required which will inevitably lead to ds1 asking who is coming to visit? :p It seems even he knows that the house only gets a once over when guests are expected lol.

Plan for today

B porridge yogurt and fruit (pomegranete yum!)
L- picked up a wee salad in m&s carrot and wholegrain or similar. I cant find it on syns online? Prob a couple of ryvitta dark rye with it.
Snacks are fruit salad, yogurts and ryvitta with dairylea.
D- not sure what this will be yet but probably something quick like potatoes beans and sausages!

Hey all hope everyone is well!

I have been awol the past few weeks trying out the new sw 5:2 diet i have devised- 5 days off plan 2 days on lol. I havent been very good and i have skipped a few weigh ins as well which is bad of me but been too chicken to face the scales.

Still i really need to start logging diaries even if they are awful! It does make me think twice about that second cream merengue...

Will try and get caught up with diaries and try to post a few updates of my own.

Tuesday plan

Breakfast porridge and yogurt with fruit or ryvitta and cheese.

Lunch ff supernoodles and baked beans.

Dinner if i go to weigh in it will be something quick for afterwards like pasta n sauce with veg, nothing too exciting. I meant to make a pot of stew last night, wish i had made the effort now!

1 celebration 1.5 syns
Advent calendar choc 1.5 syns??
Usual yogurt and fruit etc. for snacks during the day, hea of milk in tea.

Hi hun, hope yer well...Happy Birthday to yer wee man! xo

Hey missus hope you and yours are keeping well and all set for christmas?! Had a great birthday for matthew and i have been pretty much off plan ever since lol. Just a big family party with loads of food and downhill from there!

Cant believe my wee man is 2 now, it just flies in.

Weighed in on tuesday and i had lost 1lb! Pretty pleased with that as i think a couple of pounds on may have been more in order. Obvipusly i wasnt as bad as i thought! Going to update my stats and only 1.5 lbs off my target.

Yesterdays food-
B porridge and yogurt
Banana and apple
L wm roll with 2x dairylea light marmite and tomatoes
D mash with quorn eacalope 7 syns peas broccoli and cauliflower and some garlic potatoes.
2 advent calendar chocs 3 syns
Hea x1.5
Heb x2
Syns prob nearer 15 counting the garlic potatoes which i dont know how to syn!

Thursday

B- 4x dark rye ryvitta 2x dairylea light and marmite with tomatoes. 2 satsumas.
L- baked beans on toast and a litte lf spread 2 syns.
D-pasta n sauce 0.5 syns and quorn peppered steak with sweetcorn, babybel light.

1 advent calendar choc 1.5 syns, 1 celebration 1.5 syns, choc biscuit x2 9 syns

Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns 14

Just posting a quick update. Work has been manic recently and i am not fit to post anything sensible by the time i leave at night lol. Sw has been 50-50-I am not completely in the zone but not awful either.

Didnt make weigh in as i was at a meeting tuesday but weighed muself at home and was around 0.5lb up which is fair enough. Trying to hover around low 9s so i dont balloon too much at christmas! Heading away for the weekend with mum and sis to derry on a shopping trip so hopefully burn as many cals as i eat!

Yesterdays food

B apple shape yogurt and hifi light (part heb)
Hifi light (part heb) biscuit 4 syns
L ff supernoodles (dont know why i bother they arent nice) and baked beans.
Advent calendar chocs x2 3 syns
Dinner mash with cheese (hea) peas and lmc red onion sausages and gravy 2 syns
Star shaped biscuit 6 syns

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 15
Syns

Weigh in day yesterday and i had a 1.5lb gain. I think that was fair enough as i was away over the weekend and apparently pitchers of cocktails arent free lol. Nor is eating your own body weight at a buffet breakfast but hey ho!

Yesterday

B porridge and yogurt
Banana and 2 satsumas
L square bap from m&s with cheese toasted (hex a and b) baked beans
D pasta n sauce sweetcorn and quorn mince
3 advent chocs 5 syns, chewy delight 5 syns
Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns 10

Happy new year to everyone!

I am back on it after a couple of weeks off! Had a lovely christmas and was very good but lost it a bit over the new year and probably put on a few pounds. I am not that worried It will soon come off.

Hoping to be a bit better at updating again. Got a bit bored with it tbh at the end of last year and work was manic so too tired to update on the train!

Monday

Breakfast porridge (heb) water and yogurt. 2 oranges.
Lunch was leftover quorn lamb curry with veg and couscous. Delicious and free!
Dinner was sticky chilli chicken (quorn) made with onions garlic quorn soy sauce worst'rsauce peas green beans and sweet chilli with actifry chips. 4 syns for the lot and tasted just like chinese takeaway.

Had a hot choc and mini roll for supper 7 syns.
Bit low on my hex yesterday hadnt realised or i would have had cereal bar instead of mini roll.

Hea x1.5
Heb x1
Syns 11

Tuesday

Another day on plan so far!
So tired this morning i had a bit of a lie in and reset the alarm 3 times!

Breakfast was 2 slices wm bread and 2x dairylea light triangles. 2 oranges.

Lunch was pasta n sauce 0.5 syn plus green beans. Had an apple before leaving work.

Dinner will probably be quorn pepprred steak and something quick. I am thinking of throwing a tin of baby potatoes and some veg and seasoning into the actifry and seeing how it turns out. They might go to mush but it could be tasty. I will report back.

I will probably have a hot choc and a wee treat before bed, will see how i feel might use my other heb on some toast instead.

It def feels good to be back on plan and eating better. I think though i will give up on going to class and try doing it at home myself again. Tbh i wasnt staying to image therapy and it seems a bit much to be paying to step on some scales. Instead i am going to put the money in a pot and uae it towards a night away or something nice later in the year.

I will weigh in tonight anyway as i have been going to a tuesday class. Hopefully the christmas damage hasnt been too bad....

Tuesday

Another day on plan so far!
So tired this morning i had a bit of a lie in and reset the alarm 3 times!

Breakfast was 2 slices wm bread and 2x dairylea light triangles. 2 oranges.

Lunch was pasta n sauce 0.5 syn plus green beans. Had an apple before leaving work.

Dinner will probably be quorn pepprred steak and something quick. I am thinking of throwing a tin of baby potatoes and some veg and seasoning into the actifry and seeing how it turns out. They might go to mush but it could be tasty. I will report back.

I will probably have a hot choc and a wee treat before bed, will see how i feel might use my other heb on some toast instead.

It def feels good to be back on plan and eating better. I think though i will give up on going to class and try doing it at home myself again. Tbh i wasnt staying to image therapy and it seems a bit much to be paying to step on some scales. Instead i am going to put the money in a pot and uae it towards a night away or something nice later in the year.

I will weigh in tonight anyway as i have been going to a tuesday class. Hopefully the christmas damage hasnt been too bad....

Well i weighed in last night and had put on around 2lb so not too awful, easier to gain than lose though!

Had the actifry potatoes for tea and they were quite tasty. Could have done with another 10mins to make them nice and crispy but veg would not have been as nice then. 3 syns for the lot (half tbsp of olive oil) and had a quorn peppered steak. Had half last night and the leftovers are todays lunch.

Had jam and toast ( heb plus 6 syns) for supper.

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 7.5

I had no porridge left when i went to make breakfast in work not a great start to the day! Thankfully had plenty of other food to keep me going but i had been looking forward to it, grrr!

Breakfast pink grapefruit, peanut hifi bar and blueberry yogurt.

2 oranges and a banana.

Lunch was leftovers from last night- quorn steak veg and potatoes 1.5 syns

Dinner tonight at my mums. I am never sure what it will be. Always delicious but often syn filled! Still it is great to get something made for me and there is nothing like your mums cooking! I dont mind too much going over my syns on weds as i have the rest of the week to make up anyway.

Thursday

Breakfast 2x wm bread 2x dairylea light tomato and marmite

Lunch jacket potato and baked beans with 2x dairylea light triangles. Mini curly 3 syns.

Apple

2 quorn fillets and gherkins. Half a choc eclair 5 syns

Dinner was fresh spinach and ricotta pasta 8 syns with dressing of chilli garlic and lemon zest with heb of olive oil.

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 16

Friday

Breakfast porridge with shape yogurt 0.5 syns. Orange.

Lunch 4x ryvitta crackers (4 syns) and dairylea light, tomato. Homemade veg soup parsnip carrot leeks and lentils.

Apple and mini donut 2.5 syns

Had a few gherkins when I was making dinner, these have been a great snack the last few evenings when I have been hungry.

Dinner- I made a big pot of Bolognese which will be turned into a chilli for Saturday night's dinner. Had it with spaghetti. Bolognese made with peppers, peas, courgettes, garlic, onions for superfree.

Snack- 2 g&t's 7 syns and ryvitta minis (heb).

hea- 2
heb- 2
Syns- 14

Last edited:
Saturday

Breakfast was half a grapefruit and 2 slices wm bread (heb) with dairylea light (half hea), marmite and tomato.

Had a few slices of melon.

Lunch will be homemade veg soup and a sandwich with quorn fillets, el mayo and garlic (1 syn and heb).

Dinner-planning on turning last night's dinner into a chilli non carne (added chilli, cinnamon and kidney beans) and will have this with either rice or actifry chips (or both!) and remaining hea of cheese.

Hea- 2
Heb- 2
Syns- 1 syn but will prob use the rest on some treats this evening.

Update for evening..

Went a bit overboard with the syns. About 10 syns for some rice crackers and a couple of drinks so prob about 25 syns for the day.

Last edited:
Back