Dairy of a yoyo!!

I think its very flattering! You look banging!

or according to the people at the wedding fair, like I should be marrying a girl!

Any one on here wear a size 4 shoe? xx

Wow you looked stunning Girl, really suits you. Xxxxx

Hey,
Here to subscribe! Been reading through your diary and wanted to pop in to say hello! Loved your outfit - think it looks great :)

((hugs))

I know how you feel as was me on my previous WW attempts. It's the main reason why fast food is on my abstinence list and why '3 meals a day, no snacks in between' is part of it.

The only thing I can suggest is don't get into the mentality of 'I've blown it now so what the heck'. Don't wait till next week to try and get back on track. Do it now.

Ok, so I actually sat and reread this post- I think I misread it when I was on my mobile.

You're right. I am back on track today. Food choices not perfect, but I am full, there's not point in eating any more, I've pointed everything. I still have dailies left for today (9) and weeklies left (only 4).

Next week I am going to be perfect. If I can replicate my first week.....and loose seriously and get into the 17's then I'll feel like this week hasnt been a complete cock up.

I'd like to say I dont know what went wrong, but I do know. There is a massive emotional connection with my eating. And it didnt really matter what it was if Im honest- over eating on spicy bean chilli and rice isnt a patch on what I could have done previously!! Im very lonely and did the kfc thing after school (a) because I was v.hungry after school- though thinking about it, I might have just been thirsty and (b) I just wanted to get out of the house so didnt say no. Good job it wasnt something worse.

The other issue is that I get excited that I am loosing weight, because of CWP/CD I am on the scales every day and not seeing a massive change. Thats ok, I can deal with that. But when I loose a decent quantity Im like- ooh Im thin! Time for a treat. Then I see myself in a mirror or a photo and Im like YUK WTF happened. I seriously need help.

I hate what I've done to myself. I hate what Lee has done to me. What a mess.

Ah well, back to being gnome alone marking books and waiting for my mum to contact me!

Oh hi chick! Joined just as I was having a self depreciating rant!!!!!! Poor you! You're welcome lovely! I'll subscribe to your diary too!!

Aw thanks for being so lovely!!!! xxxx

Hey,
Here to subscribe! Been reading through your diary and wanted to pop in to say hello! Loved your outfit - think it looks great :)

Hey sweetie! I did reply! Forgot to quote like a div! xxx

Oh hi chick! Joined just as I was having a self depreciating rant!!!!!! Poor you! You're welcome lovely! I'll subscribe to your diary too!!

Aw thanks for being so lovely!!!! xxxx

We all need a little rant every now and again - I've just had one on my own diary after a bit of a weekend. Thank goodness for this place otherwise I think I'd go mad! :) x

You look great! Nice to see pics of you :)

I was a bit puzzled by your first response to my post - was worried I'd upset you.

You look great! Nice to see pics of you :)

I was a bit puzzled by your first response to my post - was worried I'd upset you.

Honey, you couldn't possibly upset me!! I was just miserable and couldn't really focus on anything lol! Not you!!!!

I don't post many pics do I, other then the miserable almost top weight photos. And I'm not there any more! I'm a stone less. Thanks sweetie, ur lovely. You're completely right- need to get myself back on track ASAP!

So today I've gone under pp by 9 so ive eaten 30pp- an in a bloody posh restaurant too so its best i leave those 9 free plus my last 4weeklies to minimise some damage. Ill get some exercise tomo and start looking for a course to do after school/at the weekends to try and make some new friends! X

ohhh what do you think you will do? I just booked an excel course. SO EXCITING. hah. Depressing. So dont want to do it but I have no skills in that area and its kinda expected of someone with a business degree :(

ohhh what do you think you will do? I just booked an excel course. SO EXCITING. hah. Depressing. So dont want to do it but I have no skills in that area and its kinda expected of someone with a business degree :(

Art- maybe clay, photography, water colours or acrylics I have some experience in all so would be cool! ;) excel is bloody tricky! When u learn some tricks you can teach me! I'm crap!

heh Im dreading it! I cant do maths so thats not going to help either!

I wish I was arty and creative but I am seriously not.

I would actually love to do a make up course, do they exist in the evenings? or do you just have to go back to college to do those sort of things?!

I would actually love to do a make up course, do they exist in the evenings? or do you just have to go back to college to do those sort of things?!

I don't know!! Sounds like something you could sign up to benefit or something to do? X

So apparently today is the day where if I eat something I may well be sick joy.

So apparently today is the day where if I eat I will need to vomit. Joy.

So apparently today is the day where if I eat I will need to vomit. Joy.

There must be something going around at the moment - think half of MiniMins is ill just now. Hope you feel better soon! x

So, there's a teeny tiny chance I could be pregnant. Freaking out right now.

Back