Dairy of a yoyo!!

sounds like your meeting werent massively positive for you anyways!

You can do it alone cos your blady amazing! x

But you aren't doing it alone. You have us :)

You will do just great Tara we are all here to support you xx

Hey tara, science based question for you!

If you target an area with exercise/resistance does that specifically burn fat in the area or just build muscle making the fat look better?

Why I'm asking is I am using my kettle bell for my two most hated areas. Tummy and giant arms. Will doing arm reps reduce the fat on my arms or just tone the muscle up making the appearance better??

Xxxxx

So as of tomo I am going it alone. No more meetings. Could be interesting.

You are so not alone hun look at all the great supporters you have here :D

You can do it and think of the money your going to save more left for clothes and shoes lol xx

Hey tara, science based question for you!

If you target an area with exercise/resistance does that specifically burn fat in the area or just build muscle making the fat look better?

Why I'm asking is I am using my kettle bell for my two most hated areas. Tummy and giant arms. Will doing arm reps reduce the fat on my arms or just tone the muscle up making the appearance better??

Xxxxx

You can't technically "target" fat burn - fat just comes off over the whole body (and some of us are prone to carry more in certain areas unfortunately). All you can do is tone the muscle in the area... That plus eating well should show a reduction overall - take measurements to see the proof in your hard work :)

Hey Tara hon, I've never been to a meeting in my life - always done it myself from home :) xx

So 3 coats of nails inc and I can still see my whites. Annoying.

In other news. 2lbs off this week! X

Attachments

• image-1405466748.jpg
    image-1405466748.jpg
    612.2 KB · Views: 54
weeee does that mean your officially in the 17s!?

well done girlie!

Just realised I've done my first ww stone :) yay!

Awesome hun not only a great loss but into the 17s huge well done xx

Thank you :)

On steroids and carrot cake too. Good effort!

F**kin AAAAAA

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

You deserve it!

Aww thanks girlies!! Bit stunned really!! Xxx

In other news, just cut my own fringe back in ;)

Well done on the loss :) Brill news!

Hey hun hey you doing? how's the week treating you? hope your ok xx

Hey all, I'm ok. It's been an interesting couple of weeks. Bit baffled by my scales this morning. Showing a 3lb loss. Normal scale just in Devon! Not sure what's going on as they were showin somewhere between a sts and a 1lb gain!!

I'm going to try them on a different surface in a bit. Very confusing. Had a reasonable food week. Haven't managed to eat all of my weeklies but do feel like I've been a pig. Hence my surprise at the scales.

Hope ur all well. I have been reading but I've been struggling with my mood and feeling a bit miserable so I don't want to bring anyone down of p*ss any one off. Xx

Back