Dairy of a yoyo!!

Also just remembered I weigh in the evenings. That could explain it.

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Another lb off! 17st12! X

Another lb off! 17st12! X

Hi Hun, hope your mood lifts soon and you start to feel brighter :) Congrates another lb gone forever keep up the great work xx

MM you are very perceptive. Thank u xx

oo I just updated my stats!

So, I haven't updated for a while. I'm a bit of a mess.

I've become a hermit. A social recluse if you will. I genuinely have no friends outside a couple from work. I'm generally feeling unworthy fat frumpy lonely and miserable. I'm going stir crazy and whilst I am still loosing weight I'm hardly making excellent choices food wise.

How the hell do people make friends in a new area. I know what I enjoy doing but have no idea how to start..... Or even how to talk to people without coming on to strong!!

What an ffffing mess.

So shopping today. I might have lost weight but apparently only size 22 will fit- the steroids have changed my shape a bit. Everywhere below my boobs is stuck right out and while my shape looking straight on is better- dipped in at the waist- from the side I look like a barrel and actually worse then the pics I posts on here on page one. I'm devastated.

My skinny jeans fall down, my knickers are falling down, my tops are riding up and won't go over my belly and I feel minging. Work trousers hang off me but the new replacement size is exactly the same and look like rent-a-tent.

Everything is crappy.

Im sorry your so miserable, really do feel your pain on having no friends and not knowing how to make new ones.

Dont know what being on steroids is like but I know the wreck havoc with bodies and fat stores and weight gain.

All I can do is send lots of virtual love and hugs your way. I really hope things get better xXXXXXXXX

are you off the steroids now?

Im sorry your so miserable, really do feel your pain on having no friends and not knowing how to make new ones.

Dont know what being on steroids is like but I know the wreck havoc with bodies and fat stores and weight gain.

All I can do is send lots of virtual love and hugs your way. I really hope things get better xXXXXXXXX

are you off the steroids now?

Don't say sorry chick! Not ur fault! Only got myself to blame.

Yeah off them now and actually feeling physically better but it was enough- the spare tyre round my middle is now massive! It was going down! So annoyed!!!!!! Xxx

Aww hun :bighug:

Sorry your still feeling pants I wish i had some wise words of wisdom for you but alas im actually pants on the whole how to make friends front myself :( I do know that turning into a recluse isnt going to help much though but it's easier said then done isn't it. Is there any clubs or groups in your area at all? maybe have a looksy see if there is any that you feel you might enjoy :)

As for the results of being on steroids give it a week or so to get out of your system and hopefully you will see a change in your body again, I feel your pain on this front steroids were the starting of my weight gain years ago I spent 3 yrs on them and by the time i was well enough to get off them the damage had been well and truly done.

As for the shopping what a nightmare!!

Come on hun things might be making you feel bad a t the mo but you have done so well and should remember just how far you have come and are still going, the bloated belly will soon be a thing of the past dont let it win with your feelings that bad boy is going to get shifted weather it wants to or not! You are a Strong, Beautiful Woman who is going to acheive that elusive size 20 in no time!! Chin up hun sending you love hugs and positivatie (spelt that wrong i think lol) Hope you feel better soon xx

Poor love, I know what you mean on the friends situation - I barely have any friends. My sister is my best friend. I tend to avoid social situations unfortunately... I'm not into boozing and clubbing like everyone around me seems to be.

My meds have a weight gain side effect and it's getting me down. I just need to try harder but feel like giving up now because the weight piles on so easily!

I hope you feel better soon and just wanted you to know you aren't alone in your thoughts/feelings. Hopefully things look brighter for you really soon xx

im the same with making new friends i barely talk to anyone at work but its hard to as we work in a call centre and its busy
my 3 bestfriends ive had since the beginning of highschool so its like 10 years
i do get some social anxiety in new situations but i do talk to anyone once im there and comfortable and with people i know already im miss confident lol

Thank you lovelies. I am ok I promise. Just sad!

1lb off this week. It was more during the week! Annoyance! But still! X

So maybe I am not drinking enough water.....!

Would you like still or sparkling madame?

Back