Dairy of a yoyo!!

2.8km walk. Is that good?? I don't do km! X

Im having ribena now, we can share!

and I have no idea!! even in miles I dont know how many your supposed to walk?

How long did it take? that would be more of an indicator for me! lol

sounds loads anyway!

I think it was about 1.5 miles in half an hour. Could do better. Ill be round for ribena in a bit!!!

sounds pretty good to me! better than nothing!

:) x

Attachments

• image-833779032.jpg
    image-833779032.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 26
aww I love that! I wish I could accept myself more!

my therapist says I have to accept myself as I am before I can change! This is like MEGACHALLENGE. I dont think its ever going to happen. haha

x

aww I love that! I wish I could accept myself more!

my therapist says I have to accept myself as I am before I can change! This is like MEGACHALLENGE. I dont think its ever going to happen. haha

x
My mum keeps saying I have to look after myself like a child and love myself. Can't seem to do that!!?

Lol I think its a work in progress thing and we all just need to keep trying and hopefully one day everything will just click!

So, it's weighin day.

Scales this morning said -1lb. Official Weighin tonight says 17st12. So technically a 1lb gain this week.

I did make a bowl of pasta bolognaise with lamb mince- wont bother doing that again. It's so high in points it's not worth it. Half way through dinner I remember I should have weighed in first. So possibly that had a part to play.

I've been good. Points fine food fine even managed a solid 4miles walking aside from the other walking I normally do. Ive drunk more water.

I am due on in a day so it could be that.

I'm not really annoyed, just frustrated. And tired.

And now I really want to stuff my face. I'm not hungry, or cross or anything like that. I think in just tired and full of cold.

I'm still very sad. My mum told me my life must be sh1t on sat night- she's right. Am scared to make any inroads to sorting myself out and outing myself out there. Totally focused on work and not even reading books or communicating with "friend" any more. My "friends" don't give one any more. So I'm starting everything from scratch- with me and my belongings.

Guess its comfort eating. And maybe I can spare some weeklies. Been 100% for weeks and weeks. I'm not gonna blow it. I just CBA. I'm so fu##ing miserable.

Ohh baby girl. I hope things look up for you. You have to see that you are worth it and worth the time it takes to put yourself out there and make new friends. Do it for you.

As for the weight I def think its your period. If you are weighing at home why don't you weigh first thing in the am? And just keep track of am weightloss. Food you consume in the day/medical conditions can make your weight do all sorts of funny things during the day. I'd say go with the -1. More realistic.

Pleeeeeeeeeease cheer up. Make a plan of action! Xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry hon, I am trying! Off to do a pottery course on Saturday. Ill enjoy that might then just need something a bit more social to do. We'll see. I hate that lee has turned me into this.

Lol don't apologise! I just want you to be happy!

I hate what he's done to you too. The best 2 fingers thing you can do to him is get on and be happy. Just keep trying and you'll get there eventually.

It's just hard to see you sad and you're normally so happy and bubbly and its infectious. So really I'm being selfish :p

Xxxx

Don't be daft! It right! Don't feel overly positive. Ill b ok :) just not well still an annoyed at totm!!!!

Tho I did weigh this morn out of curiosity and it was a sts-17st11. God knows. I recorded 17st12lb and I guess next week will be good! Wish I could remember what I was eating in my w1 4lb loss! I could just do it every week!!,

ahhh food diary is needed! x

yeah Im alright really bar dissertation. plus I have 2 essays to write and my finals to revise for :( Diet is nice and healthy, no time for gym tho :(

how are you today poppet? xxx

Back