Dairy of a yoyo!!

New polish!

Attachments

• image-1378574333.jpg
    image-1378574333.jpg
    594.6 KB · Views: 31
Lush. Is that Tiffany's blue?

It's Barry m mint green believe it or not!! £2.99!

beautiful! x

More green. Mayb just crappy light x

Just popping by to say well done on the weight loss hun awesome news :)

Am hoping to get my game head back on next week and be about more, keep up the great work hun xxx

Aw thanks you lovely x

So! Epic night out! And epic weight this morning! 17st5!

Amazing!

I don't know how tho!! That's a 5lb loss this week.

maybe from worry? :(

mine were 17 stone 12 this morning eeeeee

WE ARE SO AWESOME XXXX

maybe from worry? :(

mine were 17 stone 12 this morning eeeeee

WE ARE SO AWESOME XXXX

Damn straight we are!!!!!!

I think it was poss steroid stuff? Dunno! Not complaining!! X

Oh yeah probably just bloat from periods!

They offered an alternative booked me on it and they said they might cancel that coz there are on 2 people enrolled on that! Doing a jewellery making course in may, so might see about another ceramic or sculpting course that's longer then one day long!

I would LOVE to learn to do jewellery! I have an allergy to a lot of metals so would like to be able to make stuff I can actually wear as a lot of the shop-bought stuff I can't :(

Awesome loss hun Well done your just as amazing :) xx

I would LOVE to learn to do jewellery! I have an allergy to a lot of metals so would like to be able to make stuff I can actually wear as a lot of the shop-bought stuff I can't :(

Hello sweetie! Ring making! Using copper and silver. Do u know what your allergic too? I think nickel is a common one for people to be sensitive too.... I'll show u what I do.....! Xx

Hello sweetie! Ring making! Using copper and silver. Do u know what your allergic too? I think nickel is a common one for people to be sensitive too.... I'll show u what I do.....! Xx

Yes, I think it is nickel. I tend to have to wear sterling silver or pure gold - none of the gold plated rubbish. i.e the expensive stuff :(

I love bracelets but so many of the ones you get in places like Next and M&S are not suitable for me to wear for more than a couple of hours. Having said that, I have been wearing a nice Next one today which does seem okay. It was an end of year present from one of my form a couple of years ago and I love it :)

Back