Green Days Dairy Products

I spoke with my C tonight as I think the dairy products are making my eczema worst, so I need to cut them out.

I need to swap to goats milk, as I don't like soya milk :jelous: I do believe I can still have 250ml.

But I need help with yoghurts and cheese and found that C wasn't very helpful tonight.

I personally like the kara coconut milk that you can buy. I find soy milk and yogurts really nasty but thats just me. Some people love them, its all about trying them! Sorry i cant be much help but I am dairy free and struggling to use my HeAs to.

Lollipop - have you tried soya milk recently? Years ago it was yuk, but now it is much nicer. (Or maybe that's just my tastebuds changing)

My daughter is troubled with eczema and was put on goats milk as a baby. She now has cow's milk and it is pet dander that is the trigger.

Have you tried rice milk? That's much sweeter and nicer than soy milk and you can have 250ml. Otherwise there's oat milk which is really yummy but a bit pricey.

Pure do soy cheese spread and slices which are sold in supermarkets. Otherwise Holland and Barretts do cheezly and tofutti cream cheese, which are really tasty. Independent health food shops do sheese which I've found to be the most realistic cheese replacement.

Soya yogurts are nice, the fruity ones are 2 syns each :)

Back