DAISY'S DIARY TAKE THREE

Daisy1966

Gold Member
This is my third time on lipotrim, so i know the drill. looking forward to writing rubbish in my new diary over the next few months, I dont have a solid plan at the moment but I will decide as I go along on my mini goals. :)

had to lol there, looking forward to writing RUBBISH in ur new diary. priceless. u sound so enthusiastic!!!hahah. u look sooo pretty in ur profile pic there. i cant even bear to put up a pic yet, my passport ones were so hideous recently i think i'll be barred entering another country :eek: anyway, good luck 3rd time round! xx ali

Hey Daisy welcome (back) lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hi Daisy,good luck.:welcome2:back.x

had to lol there, looking forward to writing RUBBISH in ur new diary. priceless. u sound so enthusiastic!!!hahah. u look sooo pretty in ur profile pic there. i cant even bear to put up a pic yet, my passport ones were so hideous recently i think i'll be barred entering another country :eek: anyway, good luck 3rd time round! xx ali

Thanks Ali, lovely to hear to from you, hope you are doing well. :)

New Beginnings

I read my old diary aptly named Daisy's Diary Take Two, from start to finish so im feeling quite motivated now, I still havnt made any firm plans just yet as I havent been to the chemist yet Im just using some old supplies so once I have a starting point i will be able to make a plan.Writing a daily diary is what kept me sane last time I was on L.T and also reading everyone else's progress and funny posts too what a great support network this is. Hope to see some old and new friends. :D

Right I have an outline of a plan, Im going to try to go to the pharmacy today and get some supplies as Ive run out lol ( great planning ) ! :D Then I may do 6 weeks to start and then a week refeed to break it up and then do another 6 weeks. The last two times I did a straight 21 weeks in 2010 and about 13 weeks earlier this year. So Im going to try to break it up. Sounds like a start. I will hang a smaller size outfit on my wardrobe and plan to get into. I also plan to exercise this time as i couldnt be bothered last time lol :p

Last edited:
Sorted! Got my 21 chocolate shakes as per the norm I dont like any others :eek:. Been on the scales so I know the 'damage'done :rolleyes:, Im gonna start again properly in the morning as Ive already eaten a bit today, So Mondays are my official weigh in day, which on reflection will be good as its usually weekends that drag a little. Im just focusing on the 6 weeks sounds like a brezze compared to 21 weeks from 2010 ( time will tell) lol My sister is thinking of starting too so hopefully we can support each other. What a great day to start the first day of a new year! Bring it on :D.

Fantastic Daisy! I'm also an all chocolate girl (hope that doesn't sound rude in any way lol) All the best for tomorrow x x x

I have had all chocolate shakes the whole time too.x

Glad that didn't happen to me! :new_year:

Yeah I dont blame ya Nina, one week last time I had to have all strawberry as they had run out and it was horrible but I survived lol :D

:sign0137: I don't know how you managed that, strawberry is the worst I think! You must have superpowers :superwoman:

Finally feel like ive got a plan now. Ive split my L/T journey into two doable chunks and Ive been realistic with my goal weight. I always review my plan on route anyway so i think so far i have a good idea what Im doing. Ive got a week before my 8 year old starts back at school so thats a bonus too incase I feel a bit rough in hell week. :D Hot baths and early to bed for me all week then lol

Hi daisy.....good luck with your "new" lipotrim journey....today is also my first day.....only just had my 1st shake, I'm hoping by waiting till later in the day to have it I might not crumble in the evening (when the soaps are on lol) I too will be trying to sleep through my first week. Once again good luck.....and YES we can do this

Back