DAISY'S DIARY TAKE THREE

Thankyou ladies! Cant believe how sexy we are all gonna look this summer !!! :D

Manic Monday

very busy day today, Im sooo happy to have had another big loss hopefully next week it wont be 1lb to compensate lol Fingers crossed. I have decided to just stick to the 6 week 100% then do two weeks refeed which hopefully i will still lose a bit, then im going to calorie count and portion control and also im going to eat fairly low carb too. I seem to be losing weight at the same rate as Men! I hope the Lipotrim fairy hasnt mistaken me for a guy and when she realises she going to shove a few pounds back on as i sleep coz that just wouldnt be fair!!!! :mad: Anyway its great motivation for week 3! I cant stop smiling :D. oh and my sister lost 7lbs but she didnt feel well so has gone on to maintanance for a week, hopefully she will find something that works for her.

wackey wednesday

Well, Im getting bored of black tea, I did drink peppermint tea the first time i did LT but i cant stand it this time, I might just resort to hot water. only 3 and a half weeks to go so i will just have to suffer lol. I had a reality check yesterday i was getting all over confident and got some of my smaller clothes out that I was sure would fit but they didnt! lol So onwards and downwards for me im sure they will fit in 3 weeks though lol :D I hope the lipotrim fairy still thinks Im a guy so I can have another big loss this week...... or im i being greedy? Thats kind of how I got here in the first place lol :p.

Freaky Friday

Big developements since my last diary entry, I had three sleepless nights due to my stomach being so empty it just wouldnt stop churning, i think it might be because im so active walking everywhere that my body is working overtime. On the third night I got up and boiled an egg and make a cup of tea with a dash of skimmed milk. After a while I settled and fell asleep, the next day I was fine not craving food or anything and carried on with my shakes. So i decided to do a refeed week and see if I still lose weight, so i did the first refeed day which is two shakes and a tiny meal and I felt great. I havent put any weight back on and im hoping i will still lose. Ive decided to keep repeating the first day of re-feed until my shakes run out plus my sister has given me her weeks supply of maintenance shakes. so thats my update so far I will still record my weight each monday as my home scales were bang on with the pharmacy. I still feel really motivated so fingers crossed for monday :D

Back