Daisy's Diary!!

daisey

:cry::wave_cry:
Oh wow, I have just got really emotional when I was about to type this???

Well I have tried lipotrim about 2 years ago, My starting weight was 13.5 stone and I lost 2 stone in 6 weeks!! I did put the weight straight back on because I didn’t do the maintenance part! So it was my fault!

I’m going to attempt it again tomorrow! As I think I weigh about 14.5 stone now. (Maybe more! Tomorrow will tell!)
People seem really supportive and positive on these forums so im glad i have registered today!!

Well a bit about me was that I was a very confident teenager! I had a bubbly personality and I loved going out with my friends!! I was a dancer until I was 19 and had a very curvy dancer’s body and a gorgeous musician boyfriend. As I got older (I am now 28) the weight crept and crept up! I stopped dancing, split up with my boyfriend and began eating and drinking more!! I went from a size 10-12 to an 18-20. The more weight I put on the more I would drink as I felt I was not confident without it! Sometimes when drunk in a club I felt like that 18 year old up on the podium in hot pants again!! When in reality I was a size 18 with pants on that where hot……. And sweaty!! Haha

I am doing this for myself but that’s not all! My confidence is at rock bottom at the moment! I hate people talking to me! If a man speaks to me in a bar, my self-esteem is so low I check to see if his mates have sent him over as a joke! I don’t think I can get anyone to accept me until I find a way to accept myself! I am ambushed with the thoughts of “why talk to me when that skinny girl is over there” or “would he feel ashamed walking through the street with me holding my chubby hand!” men often say I have an amazing personality or I get people saying “you have a pretty face” and even a compliments like that I have to turn negative saying “well it’s not like you can complement me on my range of chins is it!! and laugh it off!

However it’s not just about men, I see people’s faces now when I haven’t seen them for a while! They always give you that quick up and down look just as their smile fades! I’m not saying loosing this weight will make all my problems go away! But it will give me my confidence back! And I believe a confident woman can combat any problem!! x

Good luck Daisey!

Thank you very much! you too Theresa!!! xXx

Day one
That actually wasn’t too bad! The soup is fine with lots of pepper in it! It turns out I am 14 stone 1lbs so a bit lighter than what I thought!!! Took a picture of myself for my before!!! God if that doesn’t scare me away from the fridge I don’t know what will! X

Day Two
Took the dog for a walk while the family had their tea! That was tough! Slept in quite late today? Hope that’s normal! I go back to work on Monday! There is no way I can sleep like that again!!
oh well! im feeling good and have been looking at an old dress i bought a few years back!
YOU WILL FIT ME IN A FEW WEEKS DRESS! YOU HEAR MEEEE! haha

Hi Daisey,
Well done on getting through the first 2 days hun.
Sleeping in yesterday was probably a good thing,if I'd have had the choice I would have done yesterday and today.
I hope you don't find today as rough as I'm finding it but either way it will be worth it when you get into that dress ;) xxx

Thank you very much girls! Another thing I have noticed is my skin has really improved? i usually have quite blotchy and red skin! this is only day three and my skin is very smooth?? maybe i was allergic to something i was eating?

oh well!! COME ON DAY THREE!! YOU WILL BE A PIECE OF PISS!! X

Day Three

Oh god i've been starvin today!! I refuse to give in though!!! Still been 100% but today has probably been the hardest!! especially since my family had a roast dinner! Then tonight I told my mum I was craving a ham sandwich only to walk into the kitchen and there she was making herself one!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

oh well going to watch a bit of telle, have about another three pee's then go to bed!

Na night everyone! good luck for tomorrow!

Thank you very much Dusty!! its all in my mind!!!!!! haha

I know how you feel with the lack of confidence!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU :D:D:D

Thank you slimmerplz! good luck to you too!! x

Day 4
Today ive been a bit pekish today! even had to go to bed from 5pm until 7pm because I was so hungry!! I know its all in my mind though! I was 100% again today although I was tempted!!!! my thinking is if I even cheat with a spoonfull of mash (thats what almost knocked me off) then I will just continue to cheat!!!

Cant wait to get weighed on fridayyyyyyy!!!!! xxxx

Can't wait to see your results! We are more or less same weight so should be good to see!! Well done on not touching the food though!! Clap yourself on the back for that!! :)

ooooh good luck Kingiejules!! when is your first weigh day? x

xxx

You're doing fab hun.You're so right that those little temptations are what gets us into trouble but stick with it hun x

Thank you twinkle82 im having a much better day today! and still feeling positive!! hope your doing well too!!! x

Day Five

Today I feel much more positive! I havent felf too hungry and I even had my soup in work in two halfs!

people in work are really supportive (at least the only ones i told) and i bought a new whisk!

cant wait for Friday Weigh day!!! :D

Back