Daisy's Diary!!

Well done - day 5 was the turning point for me as well. Good luck with you weigh in.

Thank you HockeyNut! I can see a difference in my face already!! I dont mean miracles but my face dosent look as bloated as it normally does! who knows, might even have cheekbones under there!!

Day six

today was really good, energy levels have been up and my sleeping pattern has improved a lot!! i no longer have broken sleep and for some reason my dreams are much more pleasant??? strange
however from about 8pm i have been really hungry! i think it might be boredom or just nervousness about my weigh in tomorrow! either way its doing my head in!!
I have work that needs to be compleated tonight so cant go to bed yet, but as soon as its done i will go to sleep!!!

I WILL BE SKINNY BY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!!!!

luvvin this diary hun x well done on your first week.....cant wait to see your results tomoz....your gonna do fab! x

thank you Chunky Chops! im desperate to see but i got my 'tom' today so im not hollding my breath as i know that can really bloat you! oh boooo well hopefully il loose more next week! ..... no scrap that!! positive thoughts!!! positive thoughts!!!!

Day Seven! Weigh day!

today i got weighed and i had only lost 5lbs! i wasnt to happy but i have been drinking 5 litres of water a day and have been told it was far too much!! i also have my monthly friend visiting so im using all this as an excuse to keep positive!!
started zumba as well today!!! god that was a killer!! deffo keeping that up! haha
oh well a dress i never wore because my boobs look terrible in it now fits! so im happpy about that!!!
STAY POSITIVE!!!! I WILL BE SKINNY FOR PADDYS DAY!

DAY EIGHT
today i have bought a little green dress that i will hang on my wardrobe to taunt me!! i will fit into it by paddys night!!! x

Well done Daisey,

Your 2 days ahead of me, so its a useful insight into what to expect and how I might feel too. Just remember you can do it!!!

good luck!

B
x

Last edited:
Thank you bennet! the key for me is having lots of little goals then one big goal!! i have dresses in about 4 different sizes that i will use! haha good luck!! x

Well done for the 5lbs. You'll find the weight loss will catch up next week when TOTM is over. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Hockeynut!! im so excited for next weeks weigh day already! been for a few walks round the park and zumba twice this week so im hoping that will help!

day nine!
today was piss easy! havent thought about food! wanted food or even been tempted! i think i may be becoming obsessed with this diet though because i wouldnt get on the scales because my hair was wet and i know thats a bit heavier than dry hair! haha oh well what ever gets me through the day! xxx

lol...wet hair...you nutter x glad ur feeling so well x

Thanks Chunkychops!

Day Ten
today I was bad! i only had 2 shakes because i was tired and went to bed!! i know i shouldnt do that but i was wiped out after work! still had a good day though! keeping positive and just keep visualising the new dress!!!

Day 11
today has been great!!! I fitted into my new work pants for the first time!! and people in the office have started to comment on my weightloss! (not alot of people know about the diet so i just say im eating healthy!) i am starting to notice the difference myself! so im in very good spirits!!

Well done hun,it's a great feeling when others start to notice,especially when they don't know about LT x

thanks twinkle82, I dont tell them about LT i just say im eating healthy!!

Day 12
well today has been a bit crap, i wasnt in work today so the bordom munchies kicked in!! i have been tempted to just eat a slice of ham out the fridge but really didnt want to ruin my 100% so far, so i didnt!!!
a bit pissed off that i had an orange flavour fybogel today and now im worried it might ruin my ketosis!! i didnt even think until after i drank it!!
but oh well! only 2 more sleeps till weigh day!!! i hope its a good loss!! i need a bit of motivatuin i think! x

Day 13

Today was okay! looking forward to weigh day tomorrow! im soooo cold all the time though!! however i can really see the difference in my body already!! my waist is coming back already!! i cant believe it!! haha x

Good luck for weigh in hun and glad you can see your waist ;) xxx

Thank you so much Twinkle82! im pleased im having much more good days than bad! x

Day 14

Day 14 and feeling faboulous!! got weighed and lost another 5lbs, I have been so full of energy!! i got weighed! then went to Aquafit, I then walked home (about a 45 minute walk) and had a shake! i then went to zumba for an hour followed by yoga!! Im starting to feel like the old me again already! i cant believe it!! i used to be part of all kinds of clubs and dance troops and honestly forgot how much i loved it!! feeling fab and still full of energy tonight!! x

Back