Damage control!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Well, I have followed my consultants advice and increased my HEX's to three and went 50/50 on red and green all week......result, I just weighed myself and I've gained!I've felt so full and bloated all week...I don't like it!

Therefore it's time for some damage control. I'm going back to my usual routine starting from now and hopefully I'll be fine by Monday!

I'm a little worried that my consultant won't like the fact that I've went back to mostly red :( But at the end of the day, I'm there to lose weight, and I am! So why shoudl I slow it down if I'm functioning healthily and have a balanced diet. Hopefully she will be fine about it :D

Made my decision and I'm going to keep goign as I am to target. I love what I eat. Just had Asda's extra special lamb shank with rosemary and garlic with wedges, tenderstem brocolli, butternut squash and carrot. That sort of meal works for me so I'm just goign to start at it again.

K xx

Good on you. You experimented and that's what it's all about...however I'll not say anything about you weighing in and taking the reading from scales other than your class ones :whistle:

I understand why you thought (and your consultant suggested) it might be a good idea to slow your loss down, but to be honest, if you are eating healthily (which you are) and your body is reacting quickly, then lucky you! Think the only thing that might be a concern is losing too quickly and your skin not having time to shrink back as you change shape...but I don't think that will be a problem for you as you're getting near to target now anyway aren't ya! :)

How many sins is the asda lamb shank and the rosemary and garlic wedges (did you make them, or did you buy?)

Hi Marie Jean,

The lamb shank is free on red and the wedges were McCains for ease. I have pasted the syns below, but the wedges are stated as 100g but I would say I only had about 50g....100g is way too much with your lamb shank! Great meal and my daughter loved it too :D:D

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]McCain Potato Winners, Lightly Spiced Wedges, frozen 100g raw[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 7 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Extra Special, Lamb Shanks with Garlic & Rosemary, twin pack, chilled~~ 360g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 29 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back