Damage Limitation - help please!!!

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
Yesterday I had 37(!) syns....

It wasn't a planned flexi-syn day, I guess it was just one of those things....

Had a couple of cocktail sausage rolls as a snack late morning (5), then had a curly wurly a bit later (6), later had a bad of mini choc fingers (10.5) and a curry.... Curry could have been loads better on syns, I had half a chicken Dhansak (3.5 -the whole thing is only 6.5) and half a naan bread (10 - the whole thing is 20) I could have rice for free :rolleyes:. I actually only got Naan bread because my DH just had a tooth out and didn't fancy rice because he was worried he would get it stuck in the gap.

I did go for an 8 1/2 mile walk yesterday, pushing a double buggy, and carrying a 2 stone toddler on my back in sling for half of it - hence wanting the curry! I was too knackered too cook!

I've drawn the line and moved on, but I would like to limit the damage a bit if possible.... Any ideas? Should I up my superfree and try to lower my syns for the rest of the week?

TIA xxx

I use my syns weekly so if I have a lot I can pul lthem back on other days.
It's my personal experience that I feel happier if I can pull the syns back but only if it's not going to make me overeat on other foods. So it's no good saving 10 syns if I'm going to eat an extra meal instead such as an extra JP and beans between meals.
Superfree foods is a good idea but most of all, whatever yo do get back on the plan and do a bit of extra walking.

i hadn't thought of using my syns weekly! Thank you.

Definately going to up the excercise this week..... starting with a long walk to stock up on superfrees :)

Back