Damage limitation

mrsrobinson

Oh dear, so much for good intentions. I ate 134 syns over the last two days...arrggghh. Damage limitation now - I have five days till weigh in. I'm not going to limit what I eat, quantity wise, but I am going to drink lots of water, run every day, have less than 5 syns a day and make as many of them red as possible (the days, not the syns!)

Why do I do these things!!!

At least you are doing something to correct it Hun. These things happen from time to time.

Cause you are human!

Good for you for drawing a line under it and starting afresh. That could have been a whole week of blowing it, and you have pulled it right back!

Onwards and upwards (with weight downwards)!

I've done exactly the same - but I have no idea how many syns I had, probably way more than you! I'm going back on plan now and hopefully limit the damage. I really hope I STS this week!

Good luck for your WI!

If you stick to SW properly between now and WI, the results might not be too bad. I've still had losses after over-synning. Plus, at least you've over-synned at the beginning of the week, rather than the end! xxx

Thank you all for your support. I truly love this diet which is why I'm not giving up on it. I think its going to take me a while to eliminate all the bad habits though. Learning that I can over indulge and that it doesn't actually have to turn into a full blown binge is one of those things I need to sort out in my head. Because I do far more damage by eating everything in sight than I do by having a portion of chips or a bottle of wine...! In allowing flexible syns, I think SW really has got the psychology right. I just need to get used to it!

Back