Damage limitation

phatlassthin

Day one of week three and I went a little off the rails today. I've gone 6 points over my allowance. :sign0007: I don't want to ruin things so I'm going to aim to have one point per day less this week to try and recoup. Any other ideas or hiccups people want to share?

Don't worry too much about it the fact that you have realised your mistake and trying to make amends shows that you've not 'lost the plot'.
i went over by 2 points today because i had burger king for lunch and ended up having no points left for dinenr so made myself some lentil soup. I do lots of exercise and will cut back 2 point tommorow to keep on track.
How about getting a little activity points so you dont feel too deprived this week, sometimes that 1 point can make the difference :D

Good point. Thankfully I managed to stop a complete meltdown and end up running through the kitchen like a pacman eating everything in sight. (It's happened before!) So activity points would do me good. I think the important thing is to stop things before they snowball.

Back