DAMN IT!!!

violetfire

shrinking violet
Ok some of you know that a very close friend of mine and Deezers is very poorly with cancer. Yesterday morning I got a message from her husband saying she had taken a turn for the worst so I jumped in a taxi and got to the hospital, later she was transferred to Willow wood (a local hospice) and I went straight there....I had no shakes or flapjacks with me all day and I ended up drinking 2 coke zeros and eating a handful of crisps :(

That was all I had (and a few black coffees) until about 10pm when I got home then I made up a chicken soup and had that...I'm so annoyed at myself for caving :(

Hey bun, don't worry about it! It's just a blip Hun and taking the circumstances your only human. That will not have knocked you out of ketosis so don't worry about it, in my experience you will still deffo lose Hun x

I just hope it doesn't happen again today...I will be at the hospice again all day. Although I plan to take a shake and flapjack with me.

Sorry to hear about your friend
Be as strong as you can.
Only you know how you can best cope with this.
*****hugs*****
x x x

Make sure you take enough stuff with you shakes etc , its juts a blip as said above you will be fine !!!!

Sending my thoughts & luv to Dee xxx

That's awful for you all. Sending you big hugs. I would defo make sure you have a flapjack or two with you and a couple of litres of water but don't concern yourself with a little blip - this is a long jouney not a race and sometimes you need to slow down and focus on other things. Don't beat yourself up you are doing great xxx

**Hugs** to you and Dee, its a tough time, don`t beat yourself up & be a little kinder to yourself, it was just a blip. Your human same as anyone, we all have little blips now and then... Lou xxx

Well I spent the rest of the week eating. luckily I have not put any on...not lost any either but I am back on 100% tomorrow...Joanie believed I could do it and I am going to prove she was right!

That's certainly the right attitude, as well as doing this for yourself, you have Joanie's belief in you too keep you motivated. You are going to do great and be a beautiful, slim bride for your wedding. I'm glad you didn't put any on and hopefully, as this is like being back to week 1, you should have an amazing loss this week.
***hugs***
x x x

violetfire said:
Well I spent the rest of the week eating. luckily I have not put any on...not lost any either but I am back on 100% tomorrow...Joanie believed I could do it and I am going to prove she was right!

So so sorry to hear about ur friend Hun. Sending u loads of luv n hugs.
N u will get to 100% n meet ur goal both for u n ur dear friend coz u no u can do it. We're all behind u.
Xxxx

well done for maintaining...your under enormous stress and doing remarkably well...ive started today and will be doing lipotrim over christmas with you x

Back