Damn not hungry

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 31 August 2009 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hey

What a week, since friday as start of a fresh week, ive hardly eaten and i dont feel hungry at all. Ive only just eaten now and its 15.10 but i didnt have anything sw friendly at all as was bit miffed :break_diet:, but had crisps chocolate bar and two toast, and i feel quite sick now:sigh:. But when i have eaten ive probably only had a bit of cereal in morning (syned) and then a meal at night (SW) and thats enough, so i guess no weight loss for me this week as not eaten enough. I can go all day with out eating and thats not recently that been for the past few years.

Anyone else struggle with this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Butterfly1

Butterfly1 Full Member

I have the exact opposite- i cant seem to stop eating! Think we need to find a bit of a mid way dont we!!

4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have always, since adulthood, just had one meal a day and that had always been enough for me. However, I used to snack on junk and that has been my problem.
    I still can't eat breakfast before work as it's way too early for me. I do, however take some fruit and a muller light to eat mid morning.
    I take something to work for lunch, be it SW quiche, pasta, rice or cous cous salad.
    Having eaten that I am never very hungry in the evening so my portions are not large.
    At the weekends my main meal is lunch and then I just have fruit and a muller in the evening.
    I feel I am eating all that I can. I always feel full. My consultant once said that perhaps I am not eating enough when I STS. If I ate any more I would'nt feel comfortable. As long as their is weight loss I am ok!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.