Damn not hungry

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hey

What a week, since friday as start of a fresh week, ive hardly eaten and i dont feel hungry at all. Ive only just eaten now and its 15.10 but i didnt have anything sw friendly at all as was bit miffed :break_diet:, but had crisps chocolate bar and two toast, and i feel quite sick now:sigh:. But when i have eaten ive probably only had a bit of cereal in morning (syned) and then a meal at night (SW) and thats enough, so i guess no weight loss for me this week as not eaten enough. I can go all day with out eating and thats not recently that been for the past few years.

Anyone else struggle with this?

I have always, since adulthood, just had one meal a day and that had always been enough for me. However, I used to snack on junk and that has been my problem.
I still can't eat breakfast before work as it's way too early for me. I do, however take some fruit and a muller light to eat mid morning.
I take something to work for lunch, be it SW quiche, pasta, rice or cous cous salad.
Having eaten that I am never very hungry in the evening so my portions are not large.
At the weekends my main meal is lunch and then I just have fruit and a muller in the evening.
I feel I am eating all that I can. I always feel full. My consultant once said that perhaps I am not eating enough when I STS. If I ate any more I would'nt feel comfortable. As long as their is weight loss I am ok!

Back