Damn pringles

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Well last night after being depressed i ate a tub of pringles :rolleyes:, and i thought before eating oh well wont be anything over 10 points :eek::eek::eek: HOW WRONG WAS I. Yes i ate the whole tub paprika ones :drool:

So basically they were 20 points for whole tub :sigh::sigh:, so what i done is took 5 yesterday, 5 today and 5 tomorrow, but i get weighed on monday so basically im 5 points over for the week :mad::mad:

What damage is that going to do????? if anyone knows

many thanks in advance :D

Hi it may not show up or take a week or more, the body can take upto a while to register an over eat , I look at ww as a whole picture now mainly monthly as it can gain even when we are 100% I haven't gone over once but gained 2.5 points 2 weeks ago so it's just look at the bigger picture and accepting it's a long process of life changing habits, I will go over one day it's natural but I do admit as it's been nearly 5 months I save 1-2 points a day 'incase' I get a moment of stuff the plan lol,
your doing a Good thing cutting right back, really that's mentally good as your now 'punishing' yourself and in a way it may teach you a lesson to check or maybe not eat a whole pack of empty points.
Comfort eating is very hard to learn to stop and avoid as we have done it for so long,this is why it's said slow losses are best as we keep it off longer, that's not because if we lose it will go back fast it means a long journey will teach us new lessons on how to deal with blips and mistakes how to find a new way of not reaching for food,I've major home worries ATM but for once not turned to food as I see in the end it's only me and my health that will lose out, any emotions or problems won't be helped by food it made it worse.
Don't worry what the scales will say it takes an over eat of 3500 calories to put on 1lb of fat, if you gain or sts it will be for retention or body adjustments, as long as you stick at it it will come off maybe set a goal if 1.5 stones by Xmas as that's -1lb a week Hun :) xxx

Hi it may not show up or take a week or more, the body can take upto a while to register an over eat , I look at ww as a whole picture now mainly monthly as it can gain even when we are 100% I haven't gone over once but gained 2.5 points 2 weeks ago so it's just look at the bigger picture and accepting it's a long process of life changing habits, I will go over one day it's natural but I do admit as it's been nearly 5 months I save 1-2 points a day 'incase' I get a moment of stuff the plan lol,
your doing a Good thing cutting right back, really that's mentally good as your now 'punishing' yourself and in a way it may teach you a lesson to check or maybe not eat a whole pack of empty points.
Comfort eating is very hard to learn to stop and avoid as we have done it for so long,this is why it's said slow losses are best as we keep it off longer, that's not because if we lose it will go back fast it means a long journey will teach us new lessons on how to deal with blips and mistakes how to find a new way of not reaching for food,I've major home worries ATM but for once not turned to food as I see in the end it's only me and my health that will lose out, any emotions or problems won't be helped by food it made it worse.
Don't worry what the scales will say it takes an over eat of 3500 calories to put on 1lb of fat, if you gain or sts it will be for retention or body adjustments, as long as you stick at it it will come off maybe set a goal if 1.5 stones by Xmas as that's -1lb a week Hun :) xxx

I totally agree, Also you never know you may of worked the other five points off through walking, cleaning the house or just pottering around. Dont beat yourself up, see what weigh in says and get back on track. Its not a short term diet, its a complete overall of our diet in general, so we all will have slip ups its getting back on track that is the most important,

I know what you mean with pringles though its right what they say once you pop you cant stop. They need to come with a health warning. Good luck hun x

Back