Damn that cat!!

Lucky7

Lucky7
He does a fantastic job of pretending to be asleep all day, but I know that actually he's listening out for me opening the tub in the fridge that has the cooked chicken drumsticks in, and saving all his energy to savage my legs with his razor-like talons and deafen me with his yowlings until I give in and share with him.

Flippin' beast!

Ha! Sounds very familiar! This happens in my place too. As soon as I open the fridge door Pru is there like a flash making sooo much noise and almost clawing up my leg!

We've taught our cat how to give 'paw' when we give him a treat. But he also thinks he can do this when he wants something he shouldn't and he sits there so sweetly with his paw out ahhhhhhhhhh :p

I can't imagine Sid putting his paw out!! When I did give him a little bit of chicken he nearly had my hand off. What an uncouth creature! I shall shut the kitchen door next time and he can roar all he likes!

If we ask Pru for her paw she will probably fall over...she only has three legs you see lol

haha that cracked me up!! Poor little thing, i can just imagine it!

xxxx

Aww - poor old Pru - that did make me chuckle!

Oh I do still miss my cats, even though they went to moggy heaven years ago!

One would sit draped around my husband's neck like a scarf, ready to shoot out a paw and grab anything that was heading for his mouth. If I was sitting watching television with a dessert with cream (that was back then!) she would sit on my lap and try to get her claws round the rim of the dish so she could tilt it in her direction.

The other one was not so clever - he would just yell, and yell and yell!!

Back