Dance it off!?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by littlestars, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. littlestars

littlestars Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone, i am just going to throw this out there but does anyone else like me have a total inability to follow dance dvd's or games but you love shaking your booty???

Well i am going to try this for weight loss...

i am going to stick my favourite music on every day for at least 45 mins and just dance how every the heck i like!!! If anyone wants to join me in this challenge then jump on board and we will see how well we do! At least dancing makes me happy!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    YES!
    i cant even follow zumba proper, but i love a good dance when im out in town!

4. LittleMissSlimmer

LittleMissSlimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting and Exercising
    Me too I can't follow choreography for the life of me, just tried Vicky Binn's 'Dance it off' dvd and gave up after the warm up!! Think I'll join you in free styling the pounds off.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.