Dancing???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, hon just a quick one I just did a search on the Cranberry Bar's and Citric acid, are u still having them? Any problems with them? I had one today and it was lush!.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Dancing, may I ask why you have stopped using the bars? I dont understand why having half in the morn and the other half in the evening makes a difference? ( Having a blonde moment here!).

4. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Naturally Stush. Hope you don't mind me replying to your thread. Just thought I'd let you know that I've had a cranberry bar everyday since week 3. Some weeks I lose 7lbs, some weeks I lose 2lbs. I do absolutley nothing differently on these weeks (I'm a creature of habit!! LOL!!). Just drink a nice big glass of water while you have them xxx

5. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dancing- I totally get what u mean, I will continue having the bars this week, see how it goes. They are addictive though.

Kayjay- Please do reply to the thread, It's nice to know that they don't really effect your weight loss. :wow: your weight loss has been tremendous. x

6. misheemoo

misheemoo Full Member

god i cant wait til i reach week 3 for the bars :)

7. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha Misheemoo, Be warned they are ADDICTIVE! My fave is the peanut crunch one I dont rate the chocolate/toffee/caramel one's.

8. misheemoo

misheemoo Full Member

naturally_stush i intend on having every single 1 of them, but i havent even finished 1st week yet :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.