Danger! Danger!

Sassia

Silver Member
I am one of those people that cannot buy multipacks of anything. If I do I will eat them all in one sitting. No self control at all....Which might explain how I got this big in the first place! There's only so long I can blame it on giving up smoking ;)

I bought a multipack of French Fries today and have given the big bag to himself to hide and allow me 1 bag a day. How childish! I'm not sure whether it'll work or whether he will just end up covered in bruises when he refuses to tell me where he's hidden them.

I'll report back in 5 days (I've had 1 bag today).... :eek:

Welcome to my club! We don't buy multipacks of snacky things anymore, I would just eat them all. We only get crisps and cereal bars in multipacks which are strictly for lunches so I know not to eat them!

Good luck, I'm sure you will manage! Get yourself a multipack of bags of fruit/veg, the kids lunch box style ones with grapes, apple, carrots etc, you can eat all of those in one day if you really want to :)

I am one of those people that cannot buy multipacks of anything. If I do I will eat them all in one sitting. No self control at all....Which might explain how I got this big in the first place! There's only so long I can blame it on giving up smoking ;)

I bought a multipack of French Fries today and have given the big bag to himself to hide and allow me 1 bag a day. How childish! I'm not sure whether it'll work or whether he will just end up covered in bruises when he refuses to tell me where he's hidden them.

I'll report back in 5 days (I've had 1 bag today).... :eek:

I swear it could have been me writing this! I have absolutely no self control at all...which is partly why I've put on nearly half a stone in the last 2 weeks! I just cannot have any crisps, chocolate, sweets or biscuits in the house as they get eaten in one go!

My multipack bag of French Fries is now sitting in the boot of my car so that I'm not tempted to eat about 6 bags :eek:

I swear it could have been me writing this! I have absolutely no self control at all...which is partly why I've put on nearly half a stone in the last 2 weeks! I just cannot have any crisps, chocolate, sweets or biscuits in the house as they get eaten in one go!

My multipack bag of French Fries is now sitting in the boot of my car so that I'm not tempted to eat about 6 bags :eek:

And I thought it was just me who hides things in the car! Don't do it with chocolate in the summer, though. ;)

So there's a few of us!

My problem isn't that i'm hungry so will snack. It's that if I know there's tasty stuff in the house I will just shovel it down regardless of hunger...

I have a full fruit bowl, plenty of veg to cut into sticks to have with free houmous and loads of yogurt. But if I know there's crisps or choc in the house I will pig out!

Bah!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

And I thought it was just me who hides things in the car!

Nope, I try that trick too!

I did my shopping for this week, the weekend and most of next week the other day and hid my wine for the weekend in the boot of the car... worked for one night but last night I ended up raiding it! Bad me!

I'd have to give the car keys away to stop me from raiding it on the first night!

As Mae West said, I can resist anything except temptation. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I'm exactly the same, I bought my OH some hula hoops when I went shopping the night before I started class and specifically bought the meaty ones chicken, beef and ready salted, as I only like the ready salted, yet I still ate all 7 packs :O even tho I hate the meat ones! Now that is real binge determination!

lol that is just what I would do!

Haven't had more French Fires, but last night was a bit of a disaster!

I feel the same, and most of the time I don't even want them!
I actually feel calmer if I just tell myself they're not allowed, rather than trying to get low-syn ones (they're not the same!) I've done the same with bread for now too, I can't just have the two slices at breakfast...
Instead if I feel like having a snack I make a Mug Shot, especially as I eat LOADS of fruit anyway and I sometimes just crave a savoury something. Carrot sticks ain't my bag ;) well not yet anyway!
We do have a big box of crisps on top of the cupboards for my OH's lunch box, and sometimes if I listen hard enough I can hear them whispering my name...but I just block them out with a bottle of water and half hour on the forums!!
Anyway, I digress.
Good luck! :)

Haha I could have written these posts. I've avoided chocolate since starting SW as if I start eating it I can't stop, yesterday in a lecture our lecturer was giving out treats as he's retiring and I got a packet of revels - I don't even like revels and I sat on the bus home and ate them! Even an orange one *shudder*

It's mad isn't it! I keep Pink n' Whites in the cupboard when I want a treat, they're 2.5 each and they BIG! Well, bigger than a Jaffa cake which I can't *just* eat two of...
I am trying to avoid chocolate and biscuits too, just seems easier! I do buy the chocolately Alpen Lights though...and toffee Muller Lights...X

It's mad isn't it! I keep Pink n' Whites in the cupboard when I want a treat, they're 2.5 each and they BIG! Well, bigger than a Jaffa cake which I can't *just* eat two of...
I am trying to avoid chocolate and biscuits too, just seems easier! I do buy the chocolately Alpen Lights though...and toffee Muller Lights...X

Ooh are the chocolate Alpen lights nice? What are they syns/hex wise?

Alpen lights are 3 syns each. I love them - especially the Double Chocolate ones just out of the fridge. Thats all you will find in my cupboards these days - no sweets, chocolate, biscuits or crisps. I just don't buy them. Suppose its easier for me as my partner is doing sw with me so we are in the same frame of mind :)

Alpen lights are 3 syns each. I love them - especially the Double Chocolate ones just out of the fridge. Thats all you will find in my cupboards these days - no sweets, chocolate, biscuits or crisps. I just don't buy them. Suppose its easier for me as my partner is doing sw with me so we are in the same frame of mind :)
The choc and fudge ones are amazing! I will have to be careful I don't end up binging on them instead of chocolate :D

I'm exactly the same. Can never stick to just one packet of crisps, or 1 biscuit - it always ends up being the full lot! I can't even open a packet of ham, have a few slices and put it back in the fridge..I have to eat the full damned packet!! Grr, no willpower whatsoever lol! :mad::p

I love walkers cheese puffs and french fries but one bag is never enough I am always left wanting more. However I find manhatten popcorn is great its 6 syns for a 30g bag and its a good size lasts for ages. Velvet crunch crisps are good too 4 syns for a 20g bag really strong flavour so one bag is enough for me. (usually:p)

Back