Danger.......do not buy.

As things transpired my journey through Liverpool didn't take me past the Iceland store... :(

So I made a special detour and bought two packs!!!! :D

They are nestling in my fridge as we speak. I can't wait to try some!!

Thanks Sue!!

You will not thank me if you find it as irresistible as I do. So far I have avoided opening the fridge the 2 packs are stored in.

Enjoy it Gill and think of me !!!

fillymum said:
You will not thank me if you find it as irresistible as I do. So far I have avoided opening the fridge the 2 packs are stored in.

Enjoy it Gill and think of me !!!

I just had some.

Oh dear. It really is quite dreadful and I shall have to eat it all to prevent anyone else suffering it. It will be a trial but we mustn't waste things now must we!!!

I just had some.

Oh dear. It really is quite dreadful and I shall have to eat it all to prevent anyone else suffering it. It will be a trial but we mustn't waste things now must we!!!

Those are my sentiments exactly !!! Be totally unselfish and save others from what you have just suffered.

Imagine that taste floating on top of cream of onion soup..........oh, I am going faint !!!

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our iceland didnt have it in....humph!!!

Lurverlurver, you aren't missing out on anything. It's terrible. Honest guvnor, you really wouldn't like it's creamy onionyliciousness with it's maturely tangy cheesieness. Ooh no. Bad for you anyway.

Good news though! I just hacked the SW website and apparently they just this second decided that an entire block counts as a Hex A!!! How amazing is that? Or, you know, it would be if the cheese weren't so awful!!! :D

Lurverlurver, you aren't missing out on anything. It's terrible. Honest guvnor, you really wouldn't like it's creamy onionyliciousness with it's maturely tangy cheesieness. Ooh no. Bad for you anyway.

Good news though! I just hacked the SW website and apparently they just this second decided that an entire block counts as a Hex A!!! How amazing is that? Or, you know, it would be if the cheese weren't so awful!!! :D

i dont love you any more:cry:

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our iceland didnt have it in....humph!!!

Can I post you some ??? Though it really is quite horribly orgasmic.

and if you did not have to have a glass of a delicious Shiraz or Merlot with it just to make sure you wash it's awfulness down.

I thought I had seen it was now upgraded to the full block. SW powers that be have obviously tried it too and realised that it is so bad we could not eat a whole block.............what clever folks they are.

Back