Dangerous Debz Does Another Dull Diary

Yep still not 100% but am improving.

OH has started a job as a meter reader with Accuread although he has been accepted for another job doing wall insulation. I think he will go for the other job as its way more money although the Accuread job is better hours to suit.

As for the rigs heard buggar all so far, supposedly they are taking on polish guys that are accepting minimum wage.

Good to hear from you still not came across anyone from the pink site. Off now but more and likely be on here later tonight.

Ah, yes a lot of minimum wagers are about I hear. Still at least he's getting jobs. That's the main thing.

Glad you are still improving. Why do these things have to take so long?

Right, I've just had the babysitter confirmation for Saturday night so I'm off to book some cinema tickets. We vaguely remembered that Monday will be our 7 year wedding anniversary (although we've been together for 14 years) we thought we ought to do something to celebrate!

Thanks Debz!

Just been looking at your pics!!!

OMG! You look absolutely fantastic!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

You must be so thrilled with yourself!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Debz!

Just been looking at your pics!!!

OMG! You look absolutely fantastic!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

You must be so thrilled with yourself!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, yes I'm really pleased. I'd be more thrilled, but the Prozac hasn't fully started working yet, so I still have the tendancy to be a miserable cow, but hey, nobody's perfect :). Still any day now ... come on you happy pills ...

Right school walk - more rain. I hope pink comes back with the mileage challenge intact, I'm about to reach 1000 miles walked in the next two weeks. Mega groan.

Thursday 10th July

Weight is still stable. I'm really pleased about that since I've eaten a box of some kind of oaty cereal in two days. But then its low fat and high fibre so on the scale of things that are bad for you it hardly registers.

I'm not sure if I'm weighing anyone this morning. I had one booked in, but I saw her last night.

I'm having a bit of an experiment, I'm only drinking one pint before I go out. If I get a headache some time this morning I'll have to increase it, but I'm getting sick of rushing home and rushing in to the damn toilet.

I got soaked on the way home last night. My waterproof trousers just aren't any more. Oh and I fell over on the wet pavement on the way there, tipped the pushchair up backwards, gave Matt a shock, put a hole in the knee of my not waterproof trousers and oddly haven't really bruised my knee that much. It did hurt though, went straight down on the bone. Bugger.

I have had a productive day so far. This morning I was in the coffee shop waiting for nursery to open. I was there with Maria, a mum from the school and my Dad. Maria mentioned the school fair on Saturday and suddenly I remembered that I usually bake a couple of cakes for the home grown home made stall. So after I'd dropped Matt at nursery, and walked home I did tomorrows lunches for three people, and then weighed out the ingredients for the cakes and got the fruit soaked in hot tea (I make low fat cakes) and had all that done, one client weighed and the washing done before having to leave the house again to go and get Matt from nursery at lunch time.

Then this afternoon when we got back Matt helped me stir the rest of the ingredients into the cakes and I've got them baked and tipped golden rum into them afterwards. I think I'll slice them up this time rather than selling two large cakes they can sell several slices of fruit cake. That way I can keep a few slices back for Danny.

I am due to weigh about 5 people tonight. Then there are about 2 in tomorrow morning and I'm done for the weekend.

Another half an hour and I've got to walk miles 5 and 6. Groan. :rolleyes:

I resisted some bread - yay me! It just acts like a sponge on me. I did have a slice of my low fat fruit cake though, that was nice. Just testing it for the fair. :eek: Gemma liked it too. But then I have walked 6 miles again today, so one slice of low fat cake won't stick 7st back on me.

I can't believe I'm typing this its a load of dull drivel. But I'm waiting for one more dieter to weigh in and then I believe I've done for the evening. Which is just as well because I can't stop yawning. :eek:

Well done for walking six miles:eek:

I went out for a walk with my dog and it began raining and I did not get very far...:sigh:

Love Mini xxx

Unfortunately Mini 6 miles is normal for a week day. 2 mile round trip to get Gemma to school and Matt to nursery near by, 2 mile round trip to pick Matt up from nursery at lunch time, 2 mile round trip to pick Gemma up from school in the afternoon.

But then Matt leaves nursery at the end of next week, so when he starts school in September I'll only be walking 4 miles a day 2 miles at either end of the day. In between I will finally be able to rest my legs.

Can I get a huge WHOOOOPPEEEEEEE!!!!! :D

I hate walking in the rain too.

Blah blah blah. May as well type that, I've got nothing interesting to say.

Oh I suppose I could say:

It is perfectly possible to maintain a healthy weight and have the odd box of chocolates here and there. So if anyone just starting the diet is worrying that they will have to exist on shakes and rabbit food for the rest of their lives - its not true. As long as you do the maintenance and further down the line have smatterings of junk like chocolate the lower weight stays under control.

If I was to eat boxes and boxes of hotel chocolat week after week rather than one a month, then yes I'd pile weight back on.

Moderation seems to work for maintenance.

Today I will be at the school fair. It opens in 4 hours. So far it isn't raining. I really hope it stays that way. I've got wet enough for one week.

hey - great to see ya !!

where have you been......?????

hope school fair went OK and weather was kind......:rolleyes:

look forward to lots of blah blah blah....

Debz x

I have been 'moderating' (if you can call what I do moderating) the pink site. I have so few hours, that I find it difficult to be on more than one forum at a time. But I'm trying.

Hope you're doing well.

Yes the school fair thankfully was dry. Yay. But it was bloody freezing. There was me sitting there with a burger and a large Pimms wishing that they'd done the warm Pimms this year. But it was fun, the kids went on all kinds of stalls and enjoyed themselves, right up until some older boys started throwing water balloons around and one of the them soaked Gemma's jeans. We were just leaving at that point.

Went to the cinema on Saturday night and saw Journey to the Centre of the Earth in 3D - loved the effects. And I've got a pair of ridiculous looking plastic - not cardboard but plastic 3D glasses to wear for no apparent reason. Cool. They really are ridiculous looking.

I have been 'moderating' (if you can call what I do moderating) the pink site. I have so few hours, that I find it difficult to be on more than one forum at a time. But I'm trying.

Hope you're doing well.

Yes the school fair thankfully was dry. Yay. But it was bloody freezing. There was me sitting there with a burger and a large Pimms wishing that they'd done the warm Pimms this year. But it was fun, the kids went on all kinds of stalls and enjoyed themselves, right up until some older boys started throwing water balloons around and one of the them soaked Gemma's jeans. We were just leaving at that point.

Went to the cinema on Saturday night and saw Journey to the Centre of the Earth in 3D - loved the effects. And I've got a pair of ridiculous looking plastic - not cardboard but plastic 3D glasses to wear for no apparent reason. Cool. They really are ridiculous looking.

glad you enjoyed the fair.....:)

all good here....catching up on washing and ironing after hols...:( which is always a bummer.....

apart from that.....all good....

Debz x

That's the bit I don't like about hols is the washing. Hopefully this year we'll come back at the same time as our cases and I can get it all done before I start work again. Last year they lost a case and I seemed to be doing holiday washing for weeks.

Glad things are OK.

I was busy today. I saw some clients this morning. Then I got on with some chores this afternoon including sorting a CD order, some preordering to cover my holiday and also finishing off the thank you presents for Matt's nursery teachers. Little person shaped photo frames with a picture of his face in the head bit. Very cute. Matt coloured them in.

I've got a lot done, but I'm sure there's something I've forgotten.

It's our wedding anniversary today. We stood next to each other in Woolies picking his n her cards yesterday. We went to the cinema on Saturday to see Journey to the Centre of the Earth in 3D, love the glasses, so I said we didn't have to do anything about presents. Plus tonight I'm working anyway, although I've only got 4 people booked in. So I could be done in record time this evening.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :D

hope you get to spend some time with 'Mr Debz' tonight !

Debz x

Thank you. PMSL Mr Debz. I like it. Danny and I have this routine. I work in the front room while he puts the kids to bed. Then he sits and watches a bit of TV while I'm finishing off work. Then I walk into the lounge to watch some TV and eat my dinner just as he's walking out to go upstairs and shower ready for work in the morning. Then he comes downstairs to sit and watch some TV together just as I've finished eating my dinner and I've fallen asleep on the sofa. Its like a sitcom :banghead:

Tuesday 15th July

True to form, I was asleep on the sofa by the time Danny got down from his shower last night. So we spent about 10 seconds together on our anniversary!

This morning my little man has his hour visit to the school. So I'm walking Gemma to school, then we're going to the coffee shop for half an hour then I'm walking Matt to school and then I'm back in the coffee shop for a little under an hour and then I'll pick him up at 1030. I think we're all bundling into Dad's car and heading down the M20 to the caravan to pick Dad's front door keys up that he left down there. Then I'll be saying a silent prayer that we get back in time to get Gemma from school. It's an hour each way, normally it wouldn't be a problem, but knowing my luck ...

Tonight is osteopath night, so I'm looking forward to Steve getting into my back muscles and my calf muscles.

My weight is still stable, despite me eating a box of Cheerios in the last two evenings. I really must stop that. Although like I've already said breakfast cereal of that kind is low fat and high fibre, so it's not as if I chugged a box of chocolates in one go. :rolleyes:

Can I just say that I love reading your daily diary entries!! You may think they are really boring or unexciting but its great to have an insight into someone elses day to day life (or maybe its cos I am just nosey!!)

Anyway, keep it up :D

Can I just say that I love reading your daily diary entries!! You may think they are really boring or unexciting but its great to have an insight into someone elses day to day life (or maybe its cos I am just nosey!!)

Anyway, keep it up :D

Jolly good, I do aim to please rather than bore the socks off people. But I'm well aware that I do go on yawwwwwwwwwwwn :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I managed to go with Dad down the M20 to pick up Dad's door keys from the caravan, have a spot of lunch at the newly opened M20 services and get back again before Gemma came out of school. Why two hours in the car as a passenger is so tiring I have no idea.

But who cares, OH is home which means I'm dumping the kids on him while I go up for a bath and get ready for the osteopath tonight.

And the next bloody insect that bites me on the ankle is for it bugger off and leave me alone.

Back