Daniellebaby & Butterflygirl Shrinking Thread

I don't think I've lost anywhere near what I had hoped to lose in the week I've been on Lipotrim, Not because of my teeny blip with the fairy cakes but I can just feel it.

I'd worked out if I lost near on a stone this week, I'd only need to lose 4lb a week till christmas to have lost 4 stone... not so sure it's possible anymore.

Feeling really fed up now. My weigh in at the pharmacy is at 4pm, but I'm treating that more as a formality and a chance to collect the shakes, I'm going to go by my own scales I think as I can weigh first thing in the morning, naked, empty bladder etc.

Will be updating tomorrow with my first weeks weight loss

Look at your weight loss for week one congrats butterflygirl your doing great :)

Not so sure!!

Ate 5 choc buttons yesterday :-(

I need to have lost a stone by the end of this week. This diet is driving me mad!

Well diagnosed by doctor with very bad ear infection and was given antibiotics!! Also still have no voice from cold.:( :sigh: Went to weigh in yesterday and lost -8lbs!!! :D :D :D soooo happy with this as even being not well shows I can still lose weight! Was going to come on here last night to post WI loss but unfortunately my ear infection became so bad that the pain was unbearable and had me in tears for 3 hours!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: and everything I tried didn't help to ease the pain and even calling NHS direct UK was useless as they only advised things I had already tried. :mad: Still I stayed 100% on diet! and again today I have stayed on diet 100% :)

Wow, you're so good, what willpower!!!

I know if I was that poorly I would have caved and gone for the hot choc or even just a cup of tea.

Well done you

Also, 8lbs is bloody loads how do you do it?

How much water are you drinking?

I have been drinking more than normal about 3 litres when normally I drink 2 litres also I stated away from gym this week too as that was causing my body to go into starvation mode according to pharmacist as I wasn't going regularly before starting diet so that may also have helped.

How are you finding it now? X

Quite a bit easier, but every now and again I'm getting huge cravings for something with just a bit of taste....

If that happens, and I just can't resist at all I have a tiny bit of protein and that's me sorted.

Lost 4lbs this week though so can't complain

That's great news, my weight loss this week will be small as I am not drinking enough water and to be fair I am sleeping a lot to try and shift this cold and ear infection and I've become a lot more tried due to illness but still powering through off to have my shake now :)

Back